PDA

View Full Version : Where Can you Buy Mystery Ranch Backpacks?

brookhunter19
08-11-2011, 02:40 PM
Do any retailers carry Mystery Ranch Backpacks, or do you have to purchase them directly through the company? I really like the concept, and I have read a lot of good reviews. I live in the midwest, and I am one of those guys who like to touch things and see it first hand before I spend that much money.

Thanks for any info,

Brookhunter

MT backcountry hunter
08-11-2011, 07:42 PM
Unfortunately man good old Bozeman MT is the only place you will be able to purchase one. Dana (owner) is so busy with Military contracts that he does not need retailers for his hunting packs. He is making his money with the military and not the hunting market. You can purchase their packs on-line and return it if you dont like it (i guarantee you will). Take a good hard look at the crew cab or the longbow they are AWESOME!

huskyhunter
08-12-2011, 07:48 AM
Where are you at in the midwest brookhunter? I am in central MN and have a MR longbow that you could take a look at if you are somewhat nearby.

squirrelduster
09-18-2011, 11:21 PM
My brother just bought the Dragonslayer. Nice pack and well made. They build them to fit your body.
I have the Kuiu ICon 3000. Also a nice pack that is well made.

Dixie07
12-29-2011, 09:51 PM
+1 for the Crewcab. Worth every penny

brandenbowhunter
12-29-2011, 09:57 PM
I have the CrewCAb...Love it...wouldn't trade it...may add another MR to the line up though!

Try some other forums to find close guys to you...Hunttalk.com has a lot of guys using that pack and they are all over the US!

ontarget7
01-14-2012, 06:17 PM
I agree the Crew Cab has been my favorite pack so far. I have gone through and sold a lot of my packs but that is one pack I would never sell. Great guys to deal