PDA

View Full Version : Colorado Success Thread

Liv2HntBigBullz
08-28-2011, 08:03 PM
Hey guys lets post up some CO success. I am sure there have been a couple goats taken this year and probably a deer and elk or two by the archery guys. I head out for a long weekend, word has it the bulls are starting to talk. Should be a fun year!

Good luck out there!

bowhuntress
08-29-2011, 03:21 PM
Well, I might not be a 'guy' but I have had some Colorado success! Got my 3rd antelope with my bow on the 21st and then my son got his first bull elk with his bow on the 27th, opening evening. Still have a few more tags to fill so hope we are lucky enough. My husband also has an archery bighorn sheep tag so that is the main one we are wanting this year!

Liv2HntBigBullz
08-29-2011, 06:58 PM
Sorry about that, guess I should have used a better term than guys as it appears the females are having way better success :-) great work and again I apologize.

Awesome do you have some pics! Keep after them and get you husband his sheep! What unit did he draw?

bowhuntress
08-30-2011, 07:28 AM
no worries and no need to apologize :) I just had to say something.

Here is my antelope picture. He green scores at 74" with 14" in length and 7" bases. This was the 3rd year we had been watching this buck and have one of his 'sheds' from last year.
http://www.eastmans.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=1605&d=1314389901

I don't have my sons picture on here yet but it was a 4 point bull. Going to taste delicious! They went out deer hunting and came back with a bull. Not too shabby!

MuleyHunter
08-30-2011, 07:18 PM
Congrats on a great speed goat !

STICK1
08-30-2011, 08:43 PM
GREAT PICTURE! That's one to be proud of!

bowhuntress
08-31-2011, 07:10 AM
Thanks MuleyHunter and Stick1! I am very proud that I got him and the great photo that was taken. Now can't wait for him to get back from the taxidermist so I can see him on my wall!