PDA

View Full Version : Crying wolf. Well worth the watch

Elkcrazedfrk
11-24-2011, 06:32 PM
This is about an hour long but is worth watching. I recently posted a pic on facebook of a pack of wolves surrounding a moose that appeared to be standing in its own blood. One person commented that he pity's the wolves and that we should leave them alone. I hope this video will shed a little light on his views.

http://cryingwolfmovie.com/

Ikeepitcold
11-25-2011, 06:07 PM
What a great video. I would shoot every wolf I saw if they were killing my livestock and taking income from my family!

Joe Hulburt
01-20-2012, 09:22 PM
Well worth watching! Gotta bump it back up.....

HuskyMusky
01-23-2012, 04:38 PM
my thought is...

if ranchers are keeping them off their private lands....

it would make sense that the wolves would end up on public/federal land, ie prime DIY hunting land for many of us that don't hunt private land... and most of us are not on this land year round...

I could see public land hunting annihilated, while private land still having elk, deer etc...

Dillon
01-24-2012, 07:07 AM
Awesome movie and message. I wish everyone could watch this! Our way of life is threatened every day by people who are so far removed from the actual problem and our lifestyle. We really need to some how expose to the public abroad how it really is. This movie is a very good tool to do just that.
Thank you for posting it.
God Bless America!

Old Hunter
01-24-2012, 09:16 AM
Looks like Colorado is if for the same fight.

http://missoulian.com/news/local/article_3a3901f6-16c5-11df-9188-001cc4c03286.html

Kevin Root
01-24-2012, 10:50 AM
Looks like Colorado is if for the same fight.

http://missoulian.com/news/local/article_3a3901f6-16c5-11df-9188-001cc4c03286.html

It would be great if your state would/could delist them before they take hold and spread. It just seems like a harder battle if they are managed after they become prolific and have taken away all the progress and success Colorado has made in Elk populations and other big game. I hope your states fight will not as bad as some of the other states have been.

Kevin Root
02-15-2012, 09:46 AM
[QUOTE=Elkcrazedfrk;14707]This is about an hour long but is worth watching. I recently posted a pic on facebook of a pack of wolves surrounding a moose that appeared to be standing in its own blood. One person commented that he pity's the wolves and that we should leave them alone. I hope this video will shed a little light on his views.

This is a good film, Elkcrazedfrk and well worth the watch. Everyone that hunts should watch it. It goes way beyond just about wolves but more about removing our hunting rights. Over the months I've watched it a couple times now.

ElkTrout
02-15-2012, 08:51 PM
Great video! I have seen this before and appreciate you putting it up for others to see!

dustyboots
02-15-2012, 10:38 PM
Awesome video to see the whole story behind the reintroductions was extremely interesting and saddening at the same time