PDA

View Full Version : What did Santa bring to you????

Drhorsepower
12-26-2011, 12:04 AM
Let's all share what Santa brought us! He brought me a new backpack stove, soto od
Redram set of merino wool base layer
Gun vault biometric pistol safe,
And a 64g iPad 2

He was really good to me!

turkey23
12-26-2011, 07:49 AM
New knife set
Under armour hat and gloves
Dicks gift card--hello new broadheads
Star wars pajamas-from my boy

Great day

Colorado Cowboy
12-26-2011, 08:03 AM
A $100.00 gift card from my wife for Cabelas, Nice, fleece camo hoodie (Wife) and another $100.00 Cabelas gift card from my son.

The gift cards go with 2 more I received for my birthday in October. I have enough Cabelas points and gift cards to start shopping for a new tent. Need to go to Grand Junction this spring, my nearest Cabelas.

mattm
12-26-2011, 08:09 AM
Tight Spot Quiver. Amazon gift cards that I will be putting towards a new canon 100-400mm lens. Watching my 2 yo rip through gifts like Edward Scissor hands on crack.:)

ssliger
12-26-2011, 09:17 AM
$250 dollars in Cabelas gift cards
New Hunting knife (can never have to many)
Wool socks
Biometric handgun safe
And my wife totally surprised me with a Glock 31, I had no clue. I am spoiled rotten.
As for the kids, it looks like Toys R Us threw up in our living room.

jenbickel
12-26-2011, 09:52 AM
Lets see... I got:
a dozen new arrows
money
a divorce
new broadheads
socks
starbucks gift card
gloves
my house also looks like toys r us threw up in it.. and I only had one of my kids on Christmas.. the other one is still at her Dad's.. so it's only going to get worse. Haha

nvarcher
12-26-2011, 10:35 AM
Dozen Easton's
Arrow saw
6 arrow fletcher
$150 scheels gift card
Clothes
Octane stabilizer
I got it good

Bitterroot Bulls
12-26-2011, 12:13 PM
Most importantly, Santa brought me a happy healthy family, but the iPad I am posting this was nice too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Grantbvfd
12-26-2011, 01:42 PM
Santa gave me a job where I can be home and no longer have to travel. With moving an everything else it didn't leave alot of extra cash. The kids made out pretty good still but being able to see the wife and kids everyday is huge.

Not to mention more time to spend in the outdoors with them.

A3dhunter
12-26-2011, 06:39 PM
I bought my wife a new car, at least new to her, a 2004 Chevy Trailblazer that was a one owner older couple who drove it very little, she also got a butcher block filled with Chicago Cutlery knives among other things..............this Christmas was all about her after hunting season where I had everything I wanted. She is a good woman and I couldn't ask for more!

Booner
12-26-2011, 08:57 PM
The best gift I had was it was in the 50's here yesterday and I got to play football with my nephews after Christmas dinner.
Had to burn off that stuffing somehow to make room for pie.
50 dollar gift card to cabelas
25 dollar gift card to tractor supply
I haven't bought myself a gift yet.

trophyhill
12-27-2011, 09:29 AM
Santa brought me a 2011 f150 xlt cc 4x4. i am lucky and fortunate

yucaipa mike
12-27-2011, 09:37 AM
New Bow Case and Range finder.

NDHunter
12-27-2011, 10:02 AM
I got all of my presents earlier this fall for my hunting trip that I went on. And also as others have said, just having a healthy family and the opportunity to do some hunting and fishing is by far the greatest gift of all. We all take our health for granted and don't realize how incredbibly important it is until it is taken away from us. Be thankful for what you have. I know I am!

beav906
12-27-2011, 08:13 PM
I got. . . . My hunting license, fishing license, deer, bear, elk, cougar and turkey tags. Steelhead , salmon, shellfish, and surgeon cards. Upland stamp. Bohning Phoenix quiver. Starbucks card. led maglighyt. Filed divorce papers. Oh and wool socks! Good start to the season!

jenbickel
12-27-2011, 08:35 PM
I got. . . . My hunting license, fishing license, deer, bear, elk, cougar and turkey tags. Steelhead , salmon, shellfish, and surgeon cards. Upland stamp. Bohning Phoenix quiver. Starbucks card. led maglighyt. Filed divorce papers. Oh and wool socks! Good start to the season!

lol I'm glad I'm not the only one on the divorce!! Haha :)

Drhorsepower
12-27-2011, 09:17 PM
lol I'm glad I'm not the only one on the divorce!! Haha :)

Sorry to hear about that to the both of you:(

beav906
12-27-2011, 10:46 PM
Yup. Thanks for the concern. It's for the best in my case . Cheers to us both! To a good season this coming year!

RUTTIN
12-28-2011, 08:25 AM
I got a trip for the whole family to watch the Dallas Cowboys play in Phoenix. (I know you can all start heckling me now that I'm a Dallas fan.) A new set of Core4Element clothes, and a camp chef 3 burner stove with all the bells and whistles. Was great just to spend time with the family for a few days.

HuntWYODon
12-28-2011, 05:43 PM
Nothing...

Montana
12-28-2011, 08:51 PM
Eastmans would be proud my wife purchased from their advertisement:

One of those super lightweight knives with the removal surgical blades (awesome by the way)
Super lightweight unit that you screw on to the top of a water bottle and it filters creek water
Kifaru gun sling for my pack
Hunting GPS Maps with shows private and public property

Love'm all. And I guess other non hunting related items that I can't remember :)

Drhorsepower
12-29-2011, 01:11 AM
Eastmans would be proud my wife purchased from their advertisement:

One of those super lightweight knives with the removal surgical blades (awesome by the way)
Super lightweight unit that you screw on to the top of a water bottle and it filters creek water
Kifaru gun sling for my pack
Hunting GPS Maps with shows private and public property

Love'm all. And I guess other non hunting related items that I can't remember :)

I am going to purchase the javelin with my gift card from cabelas also. It makes sense weight wise.

BobT
12-29-2011, 05:40 AM
I made out like a bandit, had my daughters both here and most of the grandkids. The trivial stuff included a "moo cow" decoy, an Eberlestock X1E, a case of Federal 215 primers, new flannel shirt, Cabelas dangerous game hunt video game (giant hit with the grandkids) and a MK4 Leupold :) Yes I count my blessings every day!

Bob

IL Hntr
12-29-2011, 10:56 PM
2 treestands for hunting whitetails here in Illinois, a KUIU titanium knife, and my wife just let me order a Lightheart Gear SoLong 6 tent for next years trip out west. I guess I was better than I thought:)

brandenbowhunter
12-30-2011, 10:26 PM
Jetboil, new watch, shooting gloves, down jacket....

BobcatJerry
01-01-2012, 12:37 AM
A Sig Sauer 1911 45 ACP with laser grips. The best thing though was having my daughter and their husbands at home with us and having a happy home.

Mike1116
01-04-2012, 09:33 AM
I got a eberlystock x1 back pack from my wife and I love it! I hunt in the south and it is easer to pull up the pack with my gun or bow in the pack. In the past I had to climb a tree with my old pack on my pack on my back.

wolftalonID
01-09-2012, 11:14 AM
Well....I had a great time with alot of my family here to visit!!! Plus my wife bought me a guitar!!! Trying to learn how to play it now is totally different. I think by years end if the coyotes stop howling when I play then I will consider myself a learned musician!!
I got a Spencer Acoustical. Taking lessons from Marty S.
Then....... The day after Christmas.....I got a TRUCK!!!! 2003 Chevy 2500 HD with the 8.1 gas engine, Allison Transmission and the 4.10 rear end!!!!
So happy to have a nice ride again!!!
Guess that day off for the wife with a spa package did me well hhaha.

Ranchhand02
01-09-2012, 02:55 PM
He brought me Gun vault biometric pistol safe, a blackhawk shotgun stock, and a Havalon Knife.

sjsmallfield
01-09-2012, 04:51 PM
He got me an S4 Gear Evo and Bino Harness. He also got me and the family a new house that we should get the keys to today! Other than that it looks like we could open up a toy store in our livingroom.

walleyed
01-14-2012, 08:21 AM
Eastmans T-shirt, mack-daddy scent blocker coat and pants, new cabelas boots Santa was goooood to me.

fox30buck
01-27-2012, 11:41 AM
New Liberty 48 Gun Safe

Wife and kids made oout like bandits.

Muleys 24/7
01-28-2012, 09:36 PM
I know this is alittle late but, I got 4 primos 46 truth cams....8 gig memory cards.and a lead sled