PDA

View Full Version : Bow dipping

shrades
01-19-2012, 11:41 AM
Has anybody had there bow camo dipped? I'm thinking about just doing my Hoyt Maxxus riser. And also if you have who did it for you. Thanks

Ikeepitcold
01-19-2012, 01:22 PM
I have had some stocks dipped they look awesome! I've seen some bows also and are really cool too. Hoggskinz.com is a local company here in Reno Nv. That does my stuff. Check out the site it's pretty cool. They dip anything you can think of. I have a few European mounts and I'm going to have them dip the skulls and make a pedestal mount out of them.

shrades
01-20-2012, 09:10 AM
I have seen there website. Pretty cool. Those deer mounts do look nice. I was going to get a new bow this year but I could say most of that money on gear for my elk trip to Colorado this Fall.

Ikeepitcold
01-20-2012, 09:36 AM
I have seen there website. Pretty cool. Those deer mounts do look nice. I was going to get a new bow this year but I could say most of that money on gear for my elk trip to Colorado this Fall.

Awesome. Bows and a new set up can be spendy for sure. Welcome to the forum by the way.

packer58
01-20-2012, 11:37 AM
I have had some stocks dipped they look awesome! I've seen some bows also and are really cool too. Hoggskinz.com is a local company here in Reno Nv. That does my stuff. Check out the site it's pretty cool. They dip anything you can think of. I have a few European mounts and I'm going to have them dip the skulls and make a pedestal mount out of them.

How's the finish holding up to normal wear ?

shrades
01-20-2012, 12:28 PM
Well thankyou Ikeepitcold. My hoyt is a black finish, so I'm thinking about doing just the riser. And working in a bowshop I can take it apart and put it back together very easy.

Ikeepitcold
01-20-2012, 12:53 PM
How's the finish holding up to normal wear ?

It holds up very well. Lots of different finishes too. I like the matt, corse finish myself. It's a little slippery if it's the gloss finish.