PDA

View Full Version : My Companys New shirt design What do you think?

Ikeepitcold
02-07-2012, 10:20 AM
These are our new shirts designs for our T-shirts. What do you guys think?

Myself and my new designer Collin at C3 Engage helped me come up with the design. He does alot of work for the outdoor industry. He designed the show logo for Into High Country with Jason Matzinger.

Ranchhand02
02-07-2012, 10:25 AM
Looks good

Kickingmonkey
02-07-2012, 11:09 AM
Nice work!

Drhorsepower
02-07-2012, 11:14 AM
Bada$$. That's the same one you texted me right? When are they going to be in production?

Ikeepitcold
02-07-2012, 11:17 AM
Bada$$. That's the same one you texted me right? When are they going to be in production?

Yes just finished now. Soon I will send out the designs to a few printers and get some quotes. Thanx I'm real happy with the finished product.

jenbickel
02-07-2012, 11:44 AM
Very nice!!! :)

jay
02-07-2012, 12:06 PM
pretty cool work shirts...I'd wear one!

Muleys 24/7
02-07-2012, 12:24 PM
I like it, most construction company shirts are more plain like just the basic logo. I think those shirts will make you guys stick out with style.I really like the hunting design

sjsmallfield
02-07-2012, 01:26 PM
Sweet design IKC! They are alot better than the work shirts I have had to wear.

Ikeepitcold
02-07-2012, 01:50 PM
Thanx I like to be out of the box with our work gear. We are the only Co. In Reno that has real custom hats and shirts. Everyone else is plain and boring!

buckbull
02-07-2012, 02:59 PM
The design is very innovative, especially for workwear apparel. I'll be honest, If I saw somebody wearing that shirt with the acronym of HCCR I would just think its the latest and greatest clothing manufacturer. You obviously want the shirt to provide your current customers a way to quickly and easily identify your worker and for non customers it is a form of advertisement. Where on the shirt is the full name of your company and is it easily identifiable. I saw the name in your picks but couldn't tell the placement.

Ikeepitcold
02-07-2012, 04:13 PM
The design is very innovative, especially for workwear apparel. I'll be honest, If I saw somebody wearing that shirt with the acronym of HCCR I would just think its the latest and greatest clothing manufacturer. You obviously want the shirt to provide your current customers a way to quickly and easily identify your worker and for non customers it is a form of advertisement. Where on the shirt is the full name of your company and is it easily identifiable. I saw the name in your picks but couldn't tell the placement.

The company name is on the back of the shirt at the bottom. These shirts are for advertisement first and if the guys choose to wear them to work in I know my customers will be very positive. Our uniforms we all wear now are black shop shirts that button in the front with my logo embroidered on the back in silver and white and upper left on front with brown or black Carhartt pants. Our customers like that we are into the current styles. A few of my guys wear flat bill hats and also we have custom made hats that have the deer skull on the top of the bill and the antlers on the hat itself. I'll post a pic of the hat.

buckbull
02-07-2012, 05:42 PM
Cool. I know how hard it is to run a business and when you spend money on advertisement you just want to get the most return on investment. That creative style you developed should appeal very well to the younger crowd. Heck, I'd wear it and I'm not that young. Maybe you should be designing shirts instead of refrigeration!!