PDA

View Full Version : maps

okie77
02-19-2012, 10:31 AM
Hello everyone
This is my first time on a forum site, so far pretty darn informative. Myself and two others have 5 points for colorado deer as a group. Was wondering if the maps they sell on this site are maps of areas the eastmans team have hunted, and if so are they worth the price. And if anyones willing to give some suggestions for a mix of high country and low. As one of the members in the group cant do much high country hiking. Any info is welcome

Colorado Cowboy
02-19-2012, 11:18 AM
Are you saying everyone in your group HAS 5 points? If so great...but one thing about points in Colorado is that in the group setting, the points assigned to the group are the points of the person in the group with the least amount of points. This is different from the system used in Wyoming where the group points are averaged.

Where in Colorado are you planning to hunt? Can't answer about the maps sold here, but there are Topo maps available with the GMU's shown, helps some.

okie77
02-19-2012, 08:12 PM
we all have 5 points as a group. we've been tryin unit 21 with no luck.we're just lookin for a good unit with the oppurtunity at some good muleys. two of us in the group can do some hiking for the big boys, but we need something with access for a lets more mature adult. any suggestions would be a big help. the last time i got to hunt colorado was in 1991 and we bought tags for 21 over the counter. man how times change things.