PDA

View Full Version : New Raw Protein Bar for your backpack hunts...

MTbighorn
02-21-2012, 08:37 AM
I am always looking for better supplements to put in my pack that don't take up much space and provide as much nutrition as I can find. I also use these protein bars after workouts or as a meal replacement and they're incredible. They are called Dale’s Raw Protein Bars. They come in a 3" x 3 1/2" pouch and weigh @ 60 grams or just over 2 oz. They range from 240-280 calories, 22 g protein, 12-28g carb, 12-16g fat depending on which flavor you choose. They are like cookie dough consistency. I have tried the blueberry macadamia and the cafe mocha ones, both really good. He uses all fresh ingredients, no artificial preservatives or sweeteners and actually makes them after you place your order. A little pricey but worth it. Make sure you hide them from your kids or they will inhale them ) Rather than bash some of the other products I have carried in my pack I suggest you take whatever you currently like and compare ingredients. Please forward this link to any other friends that may be interested. These have found a permanent spot on my backpack checklist.

Dale's Raw Protein Bars - Best on the Planet!