PDA

View Full Version : Wolves attack pet dog

sticknbiggens
03-19-2012, 07:58 PM
Anyone see the article on the front page of the Jackson Hole Daily. Guess we didn't see that coming, next time it'll be a kid or granola-eater out in their driveway washing their Subaru. "Suburban Wolves" that's classic.

Wyohunter
03-19-2012, 09:06 PM
[QUOTE=sticknbiggens;22624]Anyone see the article on the front page of the Jackson Hole Daily. Guess we didn't see that coming, next time it'll be a kid or granola-eater out in their driveway washing their Subaru. "Suburban Wolves" that's classic.[/QUOT
E]

Well if the wolves start attacking the "granola-eaters" I may start wanting to see more wolves. In the article I read on this the local game warden was supposed to take action against the wolves, but he may be scared about losing his job if he actually does something about it. Can't wait for wolf season to open most of the state wolves will be considered predators.

Fish
03-20-2012, 04:12 PM
Too bad it would cost too much or I'd send you my neighbors little yappy bastard. He would make great wolf bait It may even make for some good video coverage.

Ikeepitcold
03-20-2012, 05:57 PM
Unfortunately they will eventually kill a kid or a human for that matter but I don't think it will do much. Look at all the Mt. Lion attacs not much getting done. I guess at least the grizzly bears get hunted down and killed if they attack.

sticknbiggens
03-20-2012, 06:56 PM
Unfortunately they will eventually kill a kid or a human for that matter but I don't think it will do much. Look at all the Mt. Lion attacs not much getting done. I guess at least the grizzly bears get hunted down and killed if they attack.

So true! I just don't understand how people can be so blind.

mthuntress
03-22-2012, 12:31 AM
Lost my gun dog to wolves 8 years ago came right into the backyard.

Jerry
03-22-2012, 12:54 AM
I agree! I doubt that it would make a minutes difference to the wolf lovers! It's been proved time and again that as long as they get their way nothing else matters!

jenbickel
03-22-2012, 08:19 AM
Too bad it would cost too much or I'd send you my neighbors little yappy bastard. He would make great wolf bait It may even make for some good video coverage.

Lmao!! I have a few of those around my house also. We get a few mountain lions and bears in town every year. I'm just patiently waiting for one of them to become dinner. Especially after my hippy neighbors little yapper never stops and she said she was going to call the cops on me after my lab barked twice.