PDA

View Full Version : NAP (New Archery Products)

Strap Assassin
04-08-2012, 12:16 PM
Does anyone have experience with products/broad heads from NAP? I am new to archery and have a close friendship with the Vice President of NAP from Elgin, IL. Just looking for positive and negative input as for I have the opportunity gain any of his products for free. Thanks.

hardstalk
04-08-2012, 01:29 PM
I own a nap hoyt edition fall away rest and love it. Imo great products if I were you I would not think twice about turning down free swag if it comes your way.

Darktimber
04-08-2012, 10:49 PM
The NAP Hellrazor is probably one of the best fixed blades out there. Similar in construction to a G5 montec and built extremely well. Then besides maybe Muzzy and Bear's classic fixed, the NAP thunderhead has probably been responsible for more dirt naps than all the others combined.

BOHNTR
04-09-2012, 08:06 AM
NAP has been around for over 40 years.......quality archery manufacturer!

cali_hornhunter
04-09-2012, 11:56 AM
Agree with everyone I have the apache drop away rest and it's excellent also my father has shot the thunderheads for 20+ years and it's taken down moose bear deer pigs etc great products and especially if u can get hooked up for free

HuskyMusky
04-09-2012, 03:19 PM
love the razorbak broadhead, 2 blade w/ 2 bleeder blades that rotates.

great penetration.

Strap Assassin
04-09-2012, 07:49 PM
I appreciate all of the positive info! Looks like I can count on a great product. Thanks again.

CrimsonArrow
04-09-2012, 08:04 PM
I've used NAP's fixed and mechanical heads, the scorpion xp in particular. Great head, very durable, but I've found a lot of the blades to be very, very dull right out of the box. I'm talking about butter-knife dull, no exaggeration. The good news is that they are easy to sharpen, but you've got to check even brand-new heads for sharpness. By the way, I killed the moose in my avatar pic with the NAP Crossfire.