PDA

View Full Version : Nevada Unit 141 Antelope

EBOLAVIRS
05-26-2012, 06:04 PM
Well luck was on my side this year and I drew a lope tag in 141. The unit is near Battle Mountain, I have chased goats in Wyoming a few times but never in Nevada. Anyone have any tips for this area? Any help would be appreciated.

Ikeepitcold
05-26-2012, 08:11 PM
My wife also drew the area. Look south of Battle Mt in area 154,155. The boarder of these two unit is Grass Valley Rd. there are goats all through this valley. There is some private property mostly the alfalfa fields. But a lot of public. Focus around Grass Valley Ranch, And go North from there. I've seen some real nice bucks in that valley.

EBOLAVIRS
05-29-2012, 11:44 PM
My wife also drew the area. Look south of Battle Mt in area 154,155. The boarder of these two unit is Grass Valley Rd. there are goats all through this valley. There is some private property mostly the alfalfa fields. But a lot of public. Focus around Grass Valley Ranch, And go North from there. I've seen some real nice bucks in that valley.

Did she draw rifle or archery? I can't wait to get out there, have you hunted the unit before? How did you do?

Ikeepitcold
05-30-2012, 12:43 AM
Did she draw rifle or archery? I can't wait to get out there, have you hunted the unit before? How did you do?

She drew rifle. I hunt the area alot for deer but first for pronghorn.