PDA

View Full Version : SoCal desert Muley,Split eye guards!!!

Muleys 24/7
06-09-2012, 08:11 PM
Earlier this year before the bucks shed their antlers I got a TC picture of this old buck. He's kinda a freak and I like it. I'm hoping to get lucky this fall season, and get him on my wall.

Does anyone have an idea what he would score? and maybe the age?
http://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff431/JKjeepin24/cam%20pics/tiny1-1.jpg

Ikeepitcold
06-09-2012, 08:32 PM
I would say 170's and in the 6 year old range. Hard to tell with that pic. Good luck I hope you smoke'm!!

bigshot
06-09-2012, 09:15 PM
Thats a cool looking buck, from the double patch on his neck I would guess it is a Blacktail. I agree with IKIC, somewhere in the area of 160ish

BOHNTR
06-09-2012, 09:25 PM
Based on his antler configuration (from what it looks like) his score will be much lower than most expect......but you're looking at a very mature (old) desert mule deer past his prime.

Ikeepitcold
06-09-2012, 09:43 PM
Based on his antler configuration (from what it looks like) his score will be much lower than most expect......but you're looking at a very mature (old) desert mule deer past his prime.

I agree if that is a black tail it would be in the 150's. Also it is very hard to GUESS a score with one pic. It also could be a hybrid witch can change it to. It's an old buck either way

Muleys 24/7
06-09-2012, 09:43 PM

That's what I was thinking too, "very mature, past his prime". He has probably even shrunk because of his age. I know he didn't live that long being stupid.....so it's going to be a challange this year. I'm going to try and arrow him first before the pressure of rifle season.

Muleys 24/7
06-09-2012, 09:47 PM
I agree if that is a black tail it would be in the 150's. Also it is very hard to GUESS a score with one pic. It also could be a hybrid witch can change it to. It's an old buck either way I've been told by fish and game that these are Mule deer in this area..... do blacktail live in the desert? I thought blacktail were more costal. This buck lives deep back in the mojave desert.

Ikeepitcold
06-09-2012, 09:53 PM
I would say that it is a Mule deer then.

Muleys 24/7
06-09-2012, 11:37 PM
I think this buck had abnormal genes because he never got the typical 4x4 forks, but the split G1's are cool. It looks like he has some mass too.

Graylight
06-10-2012, 02:19 AM
Super cool looking buck! Very old too. Mojave would put him pure Muley. Score wise, who cares cause he's so cool lookin' but maybe 140 ish gross, 130 ish typical... I hope you get him, he's a trophy!

Big Sky
06-10-2012, 12:22 PM
I would agree with Greylight on the score at around 130. But the cool factor bumps him up onto the shooter list.

In God We Trust
06-10-2012, 02:42 PM
Cool looking buck. Shooting him would be awesome! He has outsmarted a lot of hunters.

Bitterroot Bulls
06-10-2012, 02:43 PM
I was thinking 130s gross.

Drhorsepower
06-10-2012, 02:45 PM
the old man looked like he hung on to his mass very well/

Colorado Cowboy
06-10-2012, 04:27 PM

Here is a picture of a friend of mine and a buck he killed in 2011 in D17. He is pretty close to the vest on his spots and usually sees lots of bucks, but doesn't shoot many. Always looking for the "Big One".

goindeep
06-11-2012, 09:17 AM
Great buck with awesome character but won't score worth a damn. 135 tops.

Rock 2.0
06-12-2012, 03:51 PM
Looks like a beautiful buck, who cares what he scores hes got character. Go get him!

bigshot
06-12-2012, 09:25 PM
Thats a nice buck your buddy took CC, hopefully one of these days I'll get drawn for Zone D17. I decided to hunt the San Gorgonio Wilderness in Zone D-14 with my second tag. Ive been busy working OT so I can purchase my backpacking gear!!

Colorado Cowboy
06-12-2012, 09:40 PM
My Dad used to live in Imperial Valley and used to hunt the Chocolate Mts on the west side. There were (and are still) lots of nice bucks down there. He used used to go to several washes he khew and rake them every evening. Go back the next day looking for tracks of deer going to the freshwater to drink. When he found and area they were using, he would setup and wait. He shot several like these. Lots of years ago, but there are still lots of deer there.

Muleys 24/7
06-12-2012, 09:52 PM

Here is a picture of a friend of mine and a buck he killed in 2011 in D17. He is pretty close to the vest on his spots and usually sees lots of bucks, but doesn't shoot many. Always looking for the "Big One".

CC,Very nice buck......I've hunted the same type areas but in D-12 near Blythe.

Muleys 24/7
06-12-2012, 10:01 PM
Thats a nice buck your buddy took CC, hopefully one of these days I'll get drawn for Zone D17. I decided to hunt the San Gorgonio Wilderness in Zone D-14 with my second tag. Ive been busy working OT so I can purchase my backpacking gear!!

I've always thought about hunting that wilderness area too, you just have to get permits from the Forestry service. My buddys uncle that has been hunting D-14 for 30 years told me he has never got a monster from that area? Have you heard different?

bigshot
06-14-2012, 10:26 PM
Yea, I know guys that have hunted it and have killed some giants!! The quality has gone down some due to pressure by hunters on horse back, but there are some dandies taken each year. You just have to know where to go, its a big area. I had some other buddies that hiked towards the top from Highway 38 last year and did not even see a deer. It was their first time going into the area and did not really do their home work right. They just looked at a map found some trails and hiked. They did not even ask me for my opinion, oh well... If your ever in the area go to the Forest Station (Mill Creek Ranger Station) on highway 38 just out of Yucaipa, they have a monster mounted in there that was taken by a local hunter in the wilderness. Or I'll try and stop by there some time and take a picture of him and post it on here.

Muleys 24/7
06-14-2012, 10:41 PM
I would like to see a pic of that buck, I pass by the mill creek station all the time. I might go on a hike this coming weekend....if I do I'll stop in and take a look. I would think there should be some monsters over there..... Hows the hunting pressure in the wilderness area(I know it's a huge area) but I mean, is it like everywhere else...on opening day? I would think it wouldn't be because one would to have all the backpackin gear and in good shape to do a hunt in that part of the woods.

Did you see the D-14 record buck taken in 2010, it may have been 2011(I can't remember) anyways herman did the mount.....Next time you see him ask'em about it.

bigshot
06-17-2012, 12:15 AM
Yea I know about that buck it was taken by a houndsman I know, Richard S. He took the buck below my cabin just off the highway. I believe it scored in the 180's. I have taken some very nice bucks in the same area. Last year was the worst I ever saw, all small bucks never did see anything bigger than a three point.
Here is a picture of Richard and his Zone D14 buck

Musket Man
06-17-2012, 10:53 AM
Who cares what he scores that buck is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! Looks like those are not just eye guards but he actually has 4 horns? Trophy of a life time forsure:)

Muleys 24/7
06-19-2012, 08:20 PM
Yea I know about that buck it was taken by a houndsman I know, Richard S. He took the buck below my cabin just off the highway. I believe it scored in the 180's. I have taken some very nice bucks in the same area. Last year was the worst I ever saw, all small bucks never did see anything bigger than a three point.
Here is a picture of Richard and his Zone D14 buck

Yup that's the buck, what a great buck to be taken from southern cali,or anywhere .......I stopped in the Millcreek station the other day and seen that other buck you were talkin about, it would have been a shooter in my book. Just wondering ...who told you it was taken from the wilderness area?

Muleys 24/7
06-19-2012, 08:21 PM
Who cares what he scores that buck is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! Looks like those are not just eye guards but he actually has 4 horns? Trophy of a life time forsure:) I thought 4 horns when I first seen it too....but it's just the ears.

bigshot
06-20-2012, 01:05 AM
Yup that's the buck, what a great buck to be taken from southern cali,or anywhere .......I stopped in the Millcreek station the other day and seen that other buck you were talkin about, it would have been a shooter in my book. Just wondering ...who told you it was taken from the wilderness area?

The Ranger that was working on the day I first spotted the mounted buck knows hunter that killed it, forgot the name of the lucky gent. The Ranger then told me and showed me on the map exactly where the buck was taken. The owner of the buck was suppose to be taking it back home here pretty soon. The office only has it temporary on loan for display.

bigshot
06-20-2012, 01:16 AM
Here is a picture of my sons first buck taken in the same general area Richard took that record book.

Musket Man
06-20-2012, 09:35 AM
I thought 4 horns when I first seen it too....but it's just the ears.

Can see that now that I got home and blew the pic up. He's still an AWESOME buck!!!!!!!!

Muleys 24/7
06-20-2012, 06:19 PM
Here is a picture of my sons first buck taken in the same general area Richard took that record book.

That's a nice buck, not very often you find one like that up there........ at least I don't.

Muleys 24/7
06-20-2012, 06:23 PM
The Ranger that was working on the day I first spotted the mounted buck knows hunter that killed it, forgot the name of the lucky gent. The Ranger then told me and showed me on the map exactly where the buck was taken. The owner of the buck was suppose to be taking it back home here pretty soon. The office only has it temporary on loan for display.

I was askin the ladys in the station but they didn't have much to say when I mentioned hunting..... They looked like the peta type :mad::)

bigshot
06-20-2012, 11:41 PM
Yea I know the one your talking about, when ever I stop in during the hunting season and when she would notice it was me walking in all dressed up in camo. She would roll her eyes.....as if to say its the hunters coming in to see the mounted buck again.....lol

There is an old guy that works there, its his friend that shot the buck. Guess the guy has taken quit a few that size. Did you notice the girth of his neck! he must have had a huge body.

Graylight
06-21-2012, 12:26 AM
Those are some beautiful California bucks... I would love to see something like that while hunting in the So Cal mountains... No dice yet lol...

sjsmallfield
06-21-2012, 05:32 PM
I would love to see something like that while hunting in the So Cal mountains... No dice yet lol...

Yeah, I feel so sorry for you with the track record you have Graylight. ;)

Muleys 24/7
06-21-2012, 08:23 PM
Yeah, I feel so sorry for you with the track record you have Graylight. ;)

Haha no kidding:cool:

Graylight
06-22-2012, 01:00 AM
I have had some luck in these hills for sure, but that hook cheater buck is a PIG and that straight 4 is slick man... I hope I stumble on something of that caliber... Those two are in that next level category... The hook cheater buck would be a dream to draw back on in So Cal...

sjsmallfield
06-22-2012, 05:55 PM
No doubt! That buck is a stud for sure.

HuntWYODon
07-11-2012, 02:57 PM
He looks like he's been running. Probably from a mtn. lion... A taxidermist friend of mind killed a buck in D17 years ago. It had a 25 in. 5x5 rack that looked exactly like a 10 pt. whitetail. He had it hanging in the Walmart in Redlands for awhile. Everbody thought he mounted a whitetail rack with a muley cape. I haven't been on the forum for awhile and couldn't remember my password. Got locked out and took 2 weeks to get reset. Good to read about areas I've hunted since I was a kid.
I got lucky and drew an X12 tag this year w/3 pts. and a area 125 tag in Wy. with 0 pts. ! Got runner up on antelope tag in Ca. also.
If I draw my Az. deer tag I'll have a heart attack maybe. Drew the bighorn tag in 2002, first year for pts. in Ca. Can't draw a dang Tule elk tag with max pts. though !

HuntWYODon
07-11-2012, 03:02 PM
CC,
That is an absolute pig if killed in D17 !
I can tell that's a desert buck with that fat muzzle/nose.
dammit !

HuntWYODon
07-11-2012, 03:10 PM
Muleys,
The Chocolates are in D12 South side of 10 frwy. Have make sure you aren't in the bombing range though.
I hunted D12 once just for a weeked. Trying to locate guzzlers out there. Saw bighorns but no deer. Saw one set of large deer tracks in a wash that I followed for awhile . Like CC's Dad's idea about raking the wash. I know the feed in the agraculture fields at night and head back to hills in a.m.. People have been shooting them in private fields lately.
They have javalina on the Ca. side there now too... Won't find them listed as a game animal by Ca. F&G though...

Muleys 24/7
07-11-2012, 03:25 PM
Drew the bighorn tag in 2002, first year for pts. in Ca. Can't draw a dang Tule elk tag with max pts. though !

That's some luck you got there! Sounds like you have a busy season coming up. About the CA bighorn...... what zone did you draw and were you succsessful in filling your tag?

HuntWYODon
07-11-2012, 03:27 PM
bigshot,
It's great to hear somebody that hunts the same places I grew up hunting and have hunted for 40 yrs..
I've packed into San Gorgonia wilderness many times. Used to be able to get right up on the bighorns there, until they started a hunt there in 1996 I think it was...Got some great pics and had some printed in Sheep Conservation Mag. I shot my bighorn there. A lot of bears in there too. Have seen blonde, brown and black phases there and once one that looked almost redish brown. If you have been up to the North Fork falls, you can see all the claw marks in the alder trees. I have killed a few bucks in there but only two were nice. All have big eyegaurd genetics in there. I used to pack in at Fish Creek after work and walk all night up to the saddle and though my bag down, sleep then get up and either hike up to 10,000 ft. Ridge/Toothpick Forest and hunt or go down back side and hunt. Seen some nice bucks in velvet during the archery hunt on back side. Always wanted to hunt it all the way down to Whitewater and have someone pick me up. Never diid. Anyway. Great reading all of your guy's posts !

HuntWYODon
07-11-2012, 03:30 PM
Hey Muleys,
I drew San Gorgonio Wilderness in 2002. First yr. for pts. and 3 times as many people put in to get pts. Shot my ram Jan. 2003. He was 163 in. Needed 168 in. to make book but I've never been into that. Yeah, had some good luck this year. If I draw 12B late in Az. I'll cr@p ! Drew in in 2001.

HuntWYODon
07-11-2012, 03:37 PM
Graylight,
Where abouts do you hunt in So. Cal ?
I hunted D14 for 30 yrs. straight (even back when it was D11 which incompased D19).
I moved to San Diego area and have only hunted it a few times since. I don't like hunting D16 around here much.
a lot of brush in most areas. I like getting an A22 tag as second tag though. Great split season and can hunt to end of Dec.

HuntWYODon
07-11-2012, 03:44 PM
bigshot,
Don't know if it's the same mount they have in Mill Creek Ranger Sta. now but they had one in there way back when I lived in Redlands that somebody shot in San Gorgonio Wilderness that was pretty nice. A buck I shot in there around 1996 ??? Can't remember, had the same genetics. Same rack. It may have been offspring from mine ??? Oh, and yes, the ladies in there are definitly tree huggers...

Muleys 24/7
07-11-2012, 04:31 PM
Hey Muleys,
I drew San Gorgonio Wilderness in 2002. First yr. for pts. and 3 times as many people put in to get pts. Shot my ram Jan. 2003. He was 163 in. Needed 168 in. to make book but I've never been into that. Yeah, had some good luck this year. I've I draw 12B late in Az. I'll cr@p ! Drew in in 2001.

Yea, who cares about the book.Sounds like you got a great ram, pics? That's my most desired tag I want to draw here in cali and in the san gorgonio wilderness too!I've never talked to anyone that has drawn, until now. With only 2 tags per year, and me not having even close to the max point pool, I'm gonna need lots of luck for it to ever happen.

HuntWYODon
07-11-2012, 04:41 PM
If I can figure out how to post pics I will. I think I was able to copy and pastes pics on here last year when I tried.
I'd probably have max 12 pts., I think 13 if unsuccessful this yr., if I hadn't drawn in 2002. Still have max pts. for elk and loper. Like you wanting to draw the bighorn tag, I know want to draw a dang tule elk tag ! I've killed bulls in Az,Ut,Wy and Co. but to get one in Ca... Do live close to D14/San G ? I grew up in Redlands and was in the San Bernardino Nat. Forest every min. I could be.
I almost got a D14 for my 2nd tag this yr. because my friend has a cabin in Big Bear that I have free use of. The forest boundry by Sugarloaf is about 150 yds from cabin. I got another A22 tag instead. Spreads the seasons out longer if you know what I mean.

HuntWYODon
07-11-2012, 04:58 PM
Muleys,
I can't get the pic to paste. I can email it. I don't even remember how to send a PM on here... Haven't been on this forum for a yr. !

Muleys 24/7
07-11-2012, 05:16 PM
Yea, I live in the IE, I have been hunting D-14 and D-16 for quite a few years now, got bucks from both, have hunted D-12 as well. I'm real fimliar with the San bernandino forest, I'm up there all the time, so much I should live there. If work was more steady I'd buy a small cabin in a heart beat.

Muleys 24/7
07-11-2012, 05:18 PM
Muleys,
I can't get the pic to paste. I can email it. I don't even remember how to send a PM on here... Haven't been on this forum for a yr. !

The PM/ notifications box is at the very top of the page. I'll send you my email address.

HuntWYODon
07-11-2012, 05:58 PM
Sent emails and PM. Thanks !

Muleys 24/7
07-11-2012, 06:31 PM
Sent emails and PM. Thanks !
Got'em, what a dream hunt!

Repiled to your yahoo email, thanks

HuntWYODon
07-11-2012, 09:24 PM
You draw , I'll guide and give you my friends rate. $00.000 !
I'll even say 100 % kill ( not book though) :)
I hope you draw it next year , before I get too old !

Muleys 24/7
07-11-2012, 10:15 PM
You draw , I'll guide and give you my friends rate. $00.000 !
I'll even say 100 % kill ( not book though) :)
I hope you draw it next year , before I get too old !

Thanks, Hopefully next year is the year, I even bought a bunch of the raffle tickets too! Time will tell

HuntWYODon
07-12-2012, 05:21 PM
Yeah , probably better odds with the raffle ticket than the draw...I bought my son 5 for bigorn and 5 each for elk,deer and loper for me. I put in for raffle at the Sportsmans Convention in Salt Lake 2009 for a bunch of hunts. I drew one of 2 tags for for Book Cliffs Roadless elk hunt. My buddy lives in Moab and has mules and goes into the Book's all the time. He was with me there. After I drew he couldn't believe it. There were tons of out of state people there just for that reason. Somebody has to win ! Unbelievable though !
Got close with antelope in Ca. this year. 1st alternate.

bigshot
07-12-2012, 11:10 PM
bigshot,
It's great to hear somebody that hunts the same places I grew up hunting and have hunted for 40 yrs..
I've packed into San Gorgonia wilderness many times. Used to be able to get right up on the bighorns there, until they started a hunt there in 1996 I think it was...Got some great pics and had some printed in Sheep Conservation Mag. I shot my bighorn there. A lot of bears in there too. Have seen blonde, brown and black phases there and once one that looked almost redish brown. If you have been up to the North Fork falls, you can see all the claw marks in the alder trees. I have killed a few bucks in there but only two were nice. All have big eyegaurd genetics in there. I used to pack in at Fish Creek after work and walk all night up to the saddle and though my bag down, sleep then get up and either hike up to 10,000 ft. Ridge/Toothpick Forest and hunt or go down back side and hunt. Seen some nice bucks in velvet during the archery hunt on back side. Always wanted to hunt it all the way down to Whitewater and have someone pick me up. Never diid. Anyway. Great reading all of your guy's posts !

Hey HuntWYODon,
I've been hunting the San Berdoos since I was old enough to drive. Our hunting party has taken a few trophies, especially since the fires hit approximately seven years ago. I'd sure like to see that trophy you took in the Wilderness area that you believe might be related to the buck in the Ranger Station. I'm going to get a picture of that buck this week and post it on here. I'm very familiar with fish creek area and Sugerloaf Mtn. We hike into the Wilderness from the south east end, and yes, I agree there is, "Mucho," bears.

Muleys 24/7
07-13-2012, 01:57 PM
Bigshot, Here's a pic of that wilderness buck in the ranger station, He's up pretty high so this is the best pic I have of it
http://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff431/JKjeepin24/millcreekbuck.png
heres a pic of the cat they have in there too
http://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff431/JKjeepin24/mtlionmillcreek.png

bigshot
07-13-2012, 07:44 PM
Thats him!! Thanks Muley, look at the girth of his neck!! Largest bodied buck from southern Cali, I ever seen.

HuntWYODon
07-17-2012, 04:27 PM
bigshot,
That's the same buck that's been in there for a loooong time.
I know it's related to mine. I'll take a pic and try to post it. I got mine in Whitewater canyon/river above North Fork Falls.
Sometimes you could catch them migrating after a good snow in Nov.. I got another nice buck in there prior to that one.He was a 4x4 with nice eyegaurds. I was hunting with a taxidermist that scored for the Ca. record book. I think Ca. bucks had to score 125 in. to make it. Mine scored 118 in. He aged him at 7 1/2 yrs. His was on his way down. His antlers showed it. Had a 4 pt. but 4 crab pts..I felt kind of bad shooting him. I was way down low with a doe and a fawn. A happy little family. LOL ! I think he was too old to migrate up and down anymore. well worn teeth also.The other buck had 5 in. eyegaurds.Every buck I took out of there had big ones. I'll take a pic of the other ones rack. The mount I had done on the first one looks like crap. A different taxidermist was hunting with us that I didn't know. He wanted to do it. It was cheep back then but no where near the other guy's quality. I have 3 friends in Ca. and one in Wy. that are taxidermist. I know a lot of secrets the use. You can stretch a cape a couple inches easy. Or even use a bigger cape. My one friend put huge necks on all my mounts. I think I actually have a pic of the buck that looks like that one on my work pc here. I'll find it. Thanks for showing me ! I have been in Mill Creek Sta. for about 6 yrs.The ram on the avatar is the one I shot in San Gorgonio Wilderness in 2003.

HuntWYODon
07-17-2012, 04:44 PM
I found some pics on my phone that I'm sending to my email. Then I'll try to copy and paste it or something.

HuntWYODon
07-17-2012, 04:46 PM
Muleys
I wasn't paying attention. I thought bigshot posted the pic !
Anyway, I know all 3 of us are familiar with areas within D14 !
Sorry. Try to get some pics on here soon

HuntWYODon
07-17-2012, 05:13 PM
Hey Muleys and bigshot.
I'm still trying but if you send me your email address in a pm I'll send it to you.
I have your's muley. Maybe I'll send you some othe pics of my man cave with mounts . LOL !
That's what the women call my house and they don't let their husbands hang around long to get ideas...:confused:

HuntWYODon
07-17-2012, 06:07 PM
3772I figured out how to attach.
In 1st pic the ugly mount on the left is the one I'm talking about, Can't see the side view though that had the flattend tine tip like the one in Mill Creek Sta. the buck rack on far left bottom is the old 4x4 crab pt. buck I mentioned. He had one eyeguard half brike off .

HuntWYODon
07-17-2012, 06:41 PM
My man cave I mentioned. no Ca. bucks in these. Wy.,Ut. and Az. bucks. Wy.Elk. Ca. bighorn.

Muleys 24/7
07-17-2012, 09:15 PM
The upper left one came from D-14.... that looks just like a buck my buddy shot to years ago in D-14! Nice collection/room.

bigshot
07-17-2012, 10:54 PM
Very nice, thanks for the pictures. Was one of the Taxidermist you hunted with named, "Tom." Tom had a business in Riverside and got railroaded by the fish cops. He ended up loosing his business.

Just wondering, cause Tom showed us where to hunt in the wilderness, he killed some monsters in there. Last time I saw Tom was at a different Taxidermy shop in Riverside, about 3-4 years ago. He looked like crap! he was suffering from Lime decease.

HuntWYODon
07-18-2012, 05:25 PM
Thanks Muley's . Women always say "why do you have to have so many deer head's " I tell them because I can. It's "my" house.
Then I show them the smaller racks on the rafters in the garage... OH my God ! Why do you shoot animals ? Because...???
I have friend's that their wives won't even let them hang a head on the wall...PW. My ex wife liked them. She had to arrange them though because she was an interior designer. No problemo ! A lot of bucks in D14 have the same antler genetic's.Same gene pool I suppose.

Bigshot,
You are right on. It was Tom E. I used to pack into whitewater with him sometimes. He has done a lot of my mounts. In the one picture, he did the last 3 on the right. Yep, fish cop's screwed him over. I thought he moved to Colorado after. He got lyme disease a long time ago. Back in 80's, unless he got it again. I didn't know he was back from Co. or still in Riverside area. Haven't seen him in 25 yrs. plus. The other taxidermist I hunted with once in Ca. , I never saw him again after. He was a friend of a friend. Shooting at bucks with a 30-30 w/no scope in Whitewater... I called him a few names and told him to stay the f away from me. He told me he hit two deer and couldn't find them. The other Taxidermist in Ca. I only hunted with him in Wy. and Ut..Another lives in Wy. I guess if you hang around their shops enough you end up hunting with them... Heck, you give them enough $$$ !

HuntWYODon
07-19-2012, 01:24 PM
Bigshot, Here's a pic of that wilderness buck in the ranger station, He's up pretty high so this is the best pic I have of it
http://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff431/JKjeepin24/millcreekbuck.png
heres a pic of the cat they have in there too
http://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff431/JKjeepin24/mtlionmillcreek.png

Muleys and Bigshot,
I took some pics with phone this morning of the 2 D14 bucks antlers to better compare with the Mill Creek mount if you want me to post them.

bigshot
07-19-2012, 07:41 PM
Sure, that woulld great!!

Muleys 24/7
07-19-2012, 08:20 PM
Yea, lets check them out.

HuntWYODon
07-21-2012, 07:28 PM
Yea, lets check them out.
Ill try post them Mon.

Muleys 24/7
09-05-2012, 11:58 PM
If you only got one pic of a buck like this 8 months ago, would you keep searching all season for him?

HuntWYODon
09-06-2012, 03:18 PM
If you only got one pic of a buck like this 8 months ago, would you keep searching all season for him?

Yup... :)