PDA

View Full Version : 1st Scouting Trip

Rock 2.0
06-11-2012, 09:41 AM
Well, got out to my area and found some nice bucks! I am so excited that I am almost sad I have to wait 2 months to get after them. 2 of the bucks were great and got me a little nervous excited while a planned a fake stalk on how I would have approached them if it had been season... gotta love it!

ADavid
06-11-2012, 11:24 AM
I hear you man I already have a top 3 and I still have two and a half weeks till I know if I drew! My fiancÚ and I are both in for the area though and I'm predicting 50 percent draw odds so one of us if not both should draw! Good luck keep a close eye on those goats!

Drhorsepower
06-11-2012, 12:28 PM
Did you take pics rock? Also do you plan on spot and stalk? Do you think you will sit water too?

Rock 2.0
06-11-2012, 03:14 PM
Ya I got a few pics Dr, none of the bucks though I couldn't figure out how to take a good picture through my binos for a while... I will post them. I found a good water hole, I might sit it. I really want to spot and stalk because sitting out in a blind waiting for something to come doesn't sound too appealing to me. But I am gonna be prepared to do either. Any input on that everybody?

Rock 2.0
06-11-2012, 03:21 PM
I hear you man I already have a top 3 and I still have two and a half weeks till I know if I drew! My fiancÚ and I are both in for the area though and I'm predicting 50 percent draw odds so one of us if not both should draw! Good luck keep a close eye on those goats!
Well I'm pulling for you those tags man! Good luck and let me know when you draw them!