PDA

View Full Version : New Here. What is Eastmans MRS?

Brady
06-16-2012, 01:27 PM
What does the MRS stand for and what is it exactly?

Thanks in advance
Brady

Ikeepitcold
06-16-2012, 04:30 PM
Members Research Supliment

When you subscribe to the Eastmans journal you will get the MRS in your issues. It a fist full of detailed knowlage that the Eastmans staff put together each issue. I containes Trophy quality areas for each state, numbers of heards, details from each states Fish and Game depts. it's a ton of no they have done the homework for that allows you to make a better decision on a area you want to hunt. It's not in the issues you can buy in the store.

Ikeepitcold
06-16-2012, 04:32 PM
Oh and welcome to the forum. There are alot of good folks here happy to help and look forward to getting your opinion on topics that.

Brady
06-16-2012, 04:42 PM
Oh and welcome to the forum. There are alot of good folks here happy to help and look forward to getting your opinion on topics that.

Thanks for your help! I started applying in Utah last year and Arizona this year aiming to get some high end tags in the distant future (I am 26 y/o). Meanwhile I will probably try to DIY hunt New Mexico or Colorado every year since I live in north Texas and those will be the easiest for me to get to. I look forward to being a part of this forum!

Brady

Ikeepitcold
06-16-2012, 06:09 PM
Good luck. Hope you get some great tags!

In God We Trust
06-16-2012, 08:31 PM
Welcome Brady, This is a good forum to belong to. Colorado would be a good choice for you to do a DIY hunt.

NDHunter
06-17-2012, 08:20 AM
Welcome! There are a lot of very helpful people on here.