PDA

View Full Version : New web site

Ikeepitcold
06-20-2012, 04:06 PM
http://NevadaOutdoorsman.com/

The folks that run this site gave me a call and asked for me to get involved with them and their concept of this newly released web site. Check it out and give me some feed back. My Co. is listed under Hunting and then Other Services.

I like what they are doing but I think the site needs some work.

Give me the good and bad so I can relay your thoughts.

Thanks!!

nvarcher
06-20-2012, 04:17 PM
I can't find your company on there.

Ikeepitcold
06-20-2012, 04:19 PM
I can't find your company on there.

Hit the Hunting tab at top of the home page and look for other services at the bottom and you will see High Country Commercial Refrigeration.

nvarcher
06-20-2012, 04:24 PM
oh ok I found it.

buckbull
06-20-2012, 04:31 PM
Looks like there is still some debugging statements, for example the word "test" on the about link.
Encountered a few problems with layout such as images cutting text in half or images overlaying images when they were not suppose too.
I used the search function using the name of your company and the results said it could not find anything. What exactly is the search function searching?

It appears by the website is using the content management software Wordpress. Thats what I would use too. I also see that jquery is being used and thats a good thing. I'm using that on several of the projects that I design.

Is this website intended to create revenue or is this someones hobby?

Ikeepitcold
06-20-2012, 04:34 PM
I don't believe there is any profit for them on the site. They haven't mentioned anything about $$ to me.

Thanks for the feedback!