PDA

View Full Version : New Hunting Video

Elkoholic307
07-04-2012, 07:16 PM
I'm always watching hunting videos on YouTube and have always wanted to make one... so I did. Here it is:

http://youtu.be/fpam1aPFqjY

N.Y.ArcheryMadMan
07-04-2012, 07:36 PM
Very Nice... It was a good Video... And It Looks like you have some nice mounts on the wall......

jorgea
07-11-2012, 11:00 AM
Not bad for a first. Thanks for sharing it here at http://www.eastmans.com

Elkoholic307
07-13-2012, 09:24 AM
Got any suggestions to make the next one better?

Shaun
07-13-2012, 09:45 AM
Awesome man looks good

Elkoholic307
07-16-2012, 10:14 AM
Thank you.

CrimsonArrow
07-16-2012, 04:27 PM
Looks more like a killing video than a hunting video.

BKC
07-16-2012, 05:06 PM
Looks more like a killing video than a hunting video. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought the same thing.

BKC
07-16-2012, 05:13 PM
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought the same thing. The elk and the 2nd bear were already shot before the next round went in them. I would have liked to see how the first shot went on the long range hunting video.

Elkoholic307
07-17-2012, 07:50 PM
The elk was not long range, it was only 310 yards away. Yes, it took two shots but the first was just as good as the second. I cut out the first shot because the cameraman was not ready and jumped at the crack of the first shot. He was not using a tripod for the video camera. It was terrible footage. He was ready for the second shot and got good footage so that's what I used.

The second bear was the same bear as the first one. If you look close, you'll see that I made a bad shot and hit him in the front leg the first time. Again, not long range. 233 yards. My dad was filming with a steady tripod and got good film on both shots so I used both. And like I said before, I cut out the 'dry' time between shots.

I hate watching hunting videos with bad camera work and boring parts so I tried to keep this one fast paced and entertaining.

CrimsonArrow
07-17-2012, 09:05 PM
The elk was not long range, it was only 310 yards away. Yes, it took two shots but the first was just as good as the second. I cut out the first shot because the cameraman was not ready and jumped at the crack of the first shot. He was not using a tripod for the video camera. It was terrible footage. He was ready for the second shot and got good footage so that's what I used.

The second bear was the same bear as the first one. If you look close, you'll see that I made a bad shot and hit him in the front leg the first time. Again, not long range. 233 yards. My dad was filming with a steady tripod and got good film on both shots so I used both. And like I said before, I cut out the 'dry' time between shots.

I hate watching hunting videos with bad camera work and boring parts so I tried to keep this one fast paced and entertaining.

It was fast-paced, and looked like a lot of fun to make.