PDA

View Full Version : B stinger L/W?

Doe Nob
07-24-2012, 10:16 PM
I am tweaking a few things on my bow and one of the things is I decided I need a real stabilizer instead of the 4 inch doinker I have on my Drenalin now. After researching many, I decided to get a B stinger pro hunter, I don't have a pro shop that carries them that I can go try a bunch of lenghts and weights, probably will order from Lancaster when I do. To that end, what do those who shoot them like as far as length and weight? I am 6 foot 2, shooting 29inch Drenalin at 68 lbs, scotty itty bitty goose release if any of that information helps.

Thanks!

Doe Nob
07-25-2012, 04:01 PM
Ordered the 12" 11 oz after reading some on AT. I think its going to be a massive improvement over what I ahve on there now. Need to get my effective range up to 70 yards or so for elk and goats, 50 is about it for me now.

cali_hornhunter
07-25-2012, 07:18 PM
i got the sport hunter extreme 10'' and its great havent looked back and has definitely improved my groups at longer distances

pcc2b
07-27-2012, 10:33 AM
I got the 10.25? with 8oz weight. my decision was tough because I know the longer and heavier, the better. I have a heli-m and the main reason i bought this bow was because i didn't want to cary a ton of weight around the mountains. So i didn't want to add too much weight to the bow. I love the stab though. i shoot 30 inch draw, 70lb