PDA

View Full Version : Idaho Archery Elk

Darrin Stark
08-28-2012, 07:14 AM
Idaho archery season starts in two days. Well for most zones is everyone ready to go? The anticipation is like waiting for christmas as a little kid lol.

hoochiemama
08-28-2012, 05:10 PM
E-lkmas eve. Good luck to all, and may visions of elk droppings dance in our heads...lol!

ivorytip
08-28-2012, 07:10 PM
bring it on!

bullelk
08-28-2012, 07:44 PM
I am ready. Good luck to all, and post some pics!!

dying to kill
08-28-2012, 09:28 PM
dont think im gonna be able to make it to elk country this year i hope i can get yal a good white tail pic tho, u guys are gettin me excited bout elk huntin n yal are the only ones goin lol, seriously eastmans forumers need to dominate this year, seriously guys success pics or else!!!!!!!!!!

wolftalonID
08-30-2012, 11:34 AM
My tag is resting neatly by my bed. I see it every night, and smile at it every morning!!! The 10th cant come fast enough!! I have a few bulls in mind that were close enough to drive you nuts last year but just out of reach. Maybe this year will be the one!!

dying to kill
08-30-2012, 09:45 PM
E-lkmas eve. Good luck to all, and may visions of elk droppings dance in our heads...lol!

hoochie- ur e-lkmas eve comment along with a full day in a tractor cab gave me a little tune,
twaz the night be for e-lkmas and no one could sleep,
for their thoughts were of horns,and also elk meat,

their weapons were bows,and arrows alike,
which would sing their song in the morning light,

e-lkmas is upon us how young i now feel,
for this is the season that brings me much thrill

lol enjoy fellas

Montana
08-30-2012, 10:14 PM
Just loaded the trailer... The anticipation is half the fun :) I'm actually after velvet whiteys, but I'm in Montana, never know what might come through...

BigT
08-30-2012, 11:55 PM
just finished loading our packs down with the food today. start the drive from oklahoma to idaho sunday morning at 10 o'clock sharp.....so yea bags are pack just waiting on the last couple days of work

dying to kill
08-31-2012, 11:01 PM
no joke? were from in oklahoma? u goin after elk?

ivorytip
09-01-2012, 07:36 AM
was gonna head out at 3 this morn, got called in to work till 4 today. told them to leave me alone for the next 4 weeks. nice day today too, temps dropped 15 and thunderstorms forcasted... damn! i need to get out there.