PDA

View Full Version : PSE Dream Season EVO

Whitetail101
02-21-2011, 07:35 PM
Ordered and received my 2011 PSE Dream Seaosn EVO back in December in full Mossy Oak Infinity and love it.

I have it setup at 60#/26.5" shooting a 383 grain arrow at 285 fps. I use this setup with 100 grain Rage 3 Blade broadheads for what I call "lightskinned game" such as antelope and whitetail.

I have a second setup for this bow, which is basically the same arrow but tipped with a 125 grain Rage 2 Blade broadhead for use on the "heavy skinned game" such as bear and elk. This one weighs in at 408 grains and flies at 280 fps

Very smooth drawing bow, PSE outdid themselves with the 2011 line this year.

If you haven't shot one, your missing a very smooth and fast bow.

Sharpstick
03-07-2011, 04:56 PM
Hey, thanks for the information on your new setup. If you get a chance, post a picture of it on this post. Either way, thanks for the review.

Whitetail101
03-08-2011, 02:28 PM
Hey, thanks for the information on your new setup. If you get a chance, post a picture of it on this post. Either way, thanks for the review.

I would if I haven't already switched it out for the 2011 Omen Pro. The reason I switched it out, is not because I didn't like it, but for the simple reason that the specs were similar to a bow I already have - 2009 PSE Xforce GX.

I wanted an improvement in performance from my previous bow, now relegated to role of spare bow, but did not achieve what I was looking in the EVO, once the Omen gets here and I get done doing the "tinkering" that I always do, I will post picks of it.