PDA

View Full Version : Eastman's?

Old Hunter
12-27-2012, 08:18 AM
Do any of them post here? Their TV show is one of the few that are worth watching. I always enjoy them.

Shaun
12-27-2012, 08:32 AM
I have seen them chime in a time or two in the past but not too many times/

NDHunter
12-27-2012, 10:46 AM
Guy used to very occasionally. It is very very rare now though which is too bad because they could add a lot of good info to the forum. The other forums that I am on, the people who run it are VERY active on it. If it weren't for a good group on here, this forum would be pretty dead.

RUTTIN
12-27-2012, 12:03 PM
I would imagine they are busy this time of year with their families. And after the start of the year they will be hitting the road for all of the ISE shows. They used to chime in a lot more when the site was first launched.

Backcountry Stalker
12-27-2012, 06:29 PM
I remember seeing an old post from Guy when I first joined the forum. I think it would be really cool if they visited the forum regularly

Ikeepitcold
12-27-2012, 07:30 PM
They have a few times in the beginning of the forum but not much anymore. I think is due to that this forum is for us the members. Although it would be cool to see some posts from them on occasion. Your hunts, Your stories, Your magazine, Your Forum.

NDHunter
12-27-2012, 09:13 PM
Although it would be cool to see some posts from them on occasion.

I agree. I think it is odd that the people who own and run a forum don't post anything on it and rely on everyone else to make it a good forum.

Matthew
12-31-2012, 11:49 AM
Although I'm new here, I've been on the internet and in forums for over 12 years. This is Eastman's dot com which means this is a business and is here for them to make money. Many forums are a corollary feature that's used to allow discussion between like-minded people and is often tied to the main site where the hosts can hock their wares. I would guess the owners here spend lots of time focusing on the magazines, planning hunts, video production and sponsor equipment reviews. All that eats up a whole lot of time.

Plus, if they posted here often for free, who'd pay money to buy their stuff? :)

I can't begrudge the Eastman family that at all.

Old Hunter
12-31-2012, 11:58 AM
I can make a post in 15 seconds. I'm sure they can spare that. Just come over and say hi would be good.

cali_hornhunter
12-31-2012, 05:17 PM
They've posted before frequently about a post about a discussion on here that I don't want to bring up due to it got pretty heated

In God We Trust
01-01-2013, 08:30 PM
Yeah, after the Long range hunting discussion I haven't seen them on much. Some people were bashing guy because of his views on the topic. That thread turned pretty stupid and ridiculous. I think that had something to do with it.

cali_hornhunter
01-01-2013, 09:07 PM
Yeah, after the Long range hunting discussion I haven't seen them on much. Some people were bashing guy because of his views on the topic. That thread turned pretty stupid and ridiculous. I think that had something to do with it.
Ya that's what I was referring too

Old Hunter
01-01-2013, 09:49 PM
I was in that thread a lot. I don't even remember an Eastman in it?

Then again. I was busy posting 100 MPH. :)

Did I argue with him?

Oops!

Kevin Root
01-04-2013, 11:45 AM
I see regular updates and communication from the Eastmans on Facebook, but their media there tends to be updates only. I tend to see pictures, status updates, ect, unless they happen to ask folks what they think on a paticular topic or picture. I'll gather there are all sorts of reasons why they don't stay active on the forum.

I have a very good friend in the outdoor industry who is a writer and writes books and for magazines. He does some film work now and then too. He told me the reason he does not post on forums for the most part is much of what has been already written in the posts above.

These are some of the reasons my friend had,
(1) He felt his time was more productive for himself and for others if he spent his time day to day on other forms of media, writing, film work and or speaking engagements to name a few.
(2) He did feel like somewhat of a target at times posting on a forum with his own name. Some folks, my friend felt anyway just seemed to want to argue with him, knowing who he was. The debates directed at him without explaining their reasoning or conveying their success tactics or processes were frustrating for him.

In the end my friend just felt to use his time differently.

There could also be the possibility that they never stopped posting but just changed their sign in name. You just don't know who you're writing to on the Internet. :)

wapiti66
01-04-2013, 06:54 PM
Well said Kevin Root...Their will always be somebody out there "pushing their buttons" trying to "one up" somebody that makes a career in the industry. I think they figure they really don't have much to gain by spending time on the forums. I don't think they are struggling to find good elk or mule deer units, they probably hear tons of stories while on the road, and already talk to enough people about hunting, gear, tactics, etc. I guess those are the reasons I follow the forum mostly, so I don't see that they have much to gain by spending much time on here.

Old Hunter
01-04-2013, 07:12 PM
I just wanted them to come by and say Hi. They don't have to get in an argument.

I don't even remember them in the long shot thread. What do they use for names?

AKaviator
01-04-2013, 07:19 PM
After reading this thread, I looked up the other one....they show their first names and "Eastmans staff". I think it was Guy and Mike that responded. It looked to me that they come close to sharing your opinions O.H. I do too but I shouldn't say that here, sure don't want to see that one get started again.

wapiti66
01-04-2013, 07:31 PM
I agree a simple occasional comment would be nice.

Old Hunter
01-04-2013, 08:15 PM
After reading this thread, I looked up the other one....they show their first names and "Eastmans staff". I think it was Guy and Mike that responded. It looked to me that they come close to sharing your opinions O.H. I do too but I shouldn't say that here, sure don't want to see that one get started again.

I missed it completely. I wish I had known.

Colorado Cowboy
01-04-2013, 09:09 PM

Was that the one where the guy talked about shooting an antelope at around 1000 yds and said he actually moved further away to get the shot? If I remember his handle was Tikka something.

Eberle
01-04-2013, 09:45 PM
I see regular updates and communication from the Eastmans on Facebook, but their media there tends to be updates only. I tend to see pictures, status updates, ect, unless they happen to ask folks what they think on a paticular topic or picture. I'll gather there are all sorts of reasons why they don't stay active on the forum.

I have a very good friend in the outdoor industry who is a writer and writes books and for magazines. He does some film work now and then too. He told me the reason he does not post on forums for the most part is much of what has been already written in the posts above.

These are some of the reasons my friend had,
(1) He felt his time was more productive for himself and for others if he spent his time day to day on other forms of media, writing, film work and or speaking engagements to name a few.
(2) He did feel like somewhat of a target at times posting on a forum with his own name. Some folks, my friend felt anyway just seemed to want to argue with him, knowing who he was. The debates directed at him without explaining their reasoning or conveying their success tactics or processes were frustrating for him.

In the end my friend just felt to use his time differently.

There could also be the possibility that they never stopped posting but just changed their sign in name. You just don't know who you're writing to on the Internet. :)

You are right Kevin! I guess I better come clean. I'm really Elvis Presley & I've been hiding out with Marilyn Monroe for the last 40 years! LOL I sure enjoy some of these topics!

Old Hunter
01-05-2013, 09:32 AM
I guess if we're confessing who we are.

I'm really Sasquatch. I shave when I come to town.

Eberle
01-05-2013, 10:04 AM
I guess if we're confessing who we are.

I'm really Sasquatch. I shave when I come to town.

I'm a huge fan of yours! Really love the Jack Link's commercials!

Old Hunter
01-05-2013, 10:28 AM
It pays the bills.

dying to kill
01-05-2013, 06:29 PM
lol yes the long rang topic, i remember that being involved in my first post, and i do recall old hunter gettin a burr under his saddle!!!!!!
I was in that thread a lot. I don't even remember an Eastman in it?

Then again. I was busy posting 100 MPH. :)

Did I argue with him?

Oops!

Old Hunter
01-06-2013, 09:07 AM
No burr at all. Just my opinion on 1000 yd shots on game.

dying to kill
01-06-2013, 08:11 PM
just gotta rib ya old hunter everyones got there opinion, if every person agreed on every topic 100% then the old fashion conversation wouldnt be near as entertaining now would it!
No burr at all. Just my opinion on 1000 yd shots on game.

packer58
01-06-2013, 08:25 PM
I'm a huge fan of yours! Really love the Jack Link's commercials!

You guys are crack'n me up !!!!

Eberle
01-06-2013, 08:56 PM
Now that I know his true idenity Marilyn & I are going to go visit him!

MT Muley
01-07-2013, 01:49 AM
They don't post here...the liability of showing off their lack of hunting knowledge is too great

TuffBuc
01-07-2013, 11:47 AM
They don't post here...the liability of showing off their lack of hunting knowledge is too great

Somebody sounds a little jealous! Im sure the reason they don't post is because the Internet is full of know it all jackasses like your self.

Old Hunter
01-07-2013, 12:22 PM
Oops! Jackass attack!

Backcountry Stalker
01-07-2013, 03:14 PM

OMG! Your trolling this thread too?!

dying to kill
01-07-2013, 08:15 PM
im gonna have to dissagree wit that one mt, them boys sure seem to know there stuff thats for sure!

Ikeepitcold
01-07-2013, 08:29 PM
I've hunted with a couple of them and I will tell you they know what they are doing! Ive learned more about hunting from Guy then anyone I've ever had the pleasure hunting with. They are the real deal! Not to mention the most down to earth guys you could meet.

dying to kill
01-07-2013, 08:44 PM
The down to earth part says alot by its self! I got a buddy that does some shoulder mounts for the owner of scent lok scott schultz i believe is his name , and he says you will never in your life meet a bigger jerk. I thought boy that sure makes me wanna buy his product.
I've hunted with a couple of them and I will tell you they know what they are doing! Ive learned more about hunting from Guy then anyone I've ever had the pleasure hunting with. They are the real deal! Not to mention the most down to earth guys you could meet.

Guy
01-08-2013, 10:55 AM
Old Hunter and the rest, my apologies. I have not been on here in a while. Been pretty busy with the fall and now shows. Forgot my password somehow and had to have Adam reset me. Mike gets on here every once in a while as well. I'll be in the airport system on Thursday headed to the Sacramento show. I'll cruise around and make some posts on some threads and stir things up a little for you guys. Ha, ha. Thanks for being a part of our forum. I will do a better job of communicating with all of you on here in the future. -Guy

Old Hunter
01-08-2013, 11:01 AM
Hi Guy,

Nice to see you drop by. As I said earlier. I enjoy your shows, and your site here.

Thanks

Colorado Cowboy
01-08-2013, 11:05 AM
I don't know if the post by MT Muley was in jest, tongue in cheek or what, but I really couldn't care less about what he said. This forum is a great place to get information and exchange ideas. The Eastmans are to be commended for what they are doing. I've never met any of them, but maybe someday if I ever get lucky and win a hunt!

Guy
01-08-2013, 11:11 AM
MT Muley- you're probably right. I have no idea what I am doing. Glad you seem to have it all figured out though. Have a good New Year. -G

HeartElk1
01-08-2013, 11:50 AM
Good one, Guy! :) I came down to the show in Salt Lake City last year and met you, Ike, and Adam there. I had one of the bulls on the RMEF Great Elk Tour that year. You are all great guys and it was really nice talking with you. As some of the others have indicated, you are the real deal and your family and staff truly do a great job representing "hunting the way it is supposed to be" with your magazines and tv show. I'd love to meet Mike sometime -- please wish him the best on his new mule deer book. I'm reading it now and thoroughly enjoying it!

Backcountry Stalker
01-08-2013, 11:56 AM
Old Hunter and the rest, my apologies. I have not been on here in a while. Been pretty busy with the fall and now shows. Forgot my password somehow and had to have Adam reset me. Mike gets on here every once in a while as well. I'll be in the airport system on Thursday headed to the Sacramento show. I'll cruise around and make some posts on some threads and stir things up a little for you guys. Ha, ha. Thanks for being a part of our forum. I will do a better job of communicating with all of you on here in the future. -Guy

HAHA awesome sneak approach! :D

Timberstalker
01-08-2013, 12:51 PM
Nice to see ya here Guy.

hardstalk
01-08-2013, 03:49 PM
MT Muley- you're probably right. I have no idea what I am doing. Glad you seem to have it all figured out though. Have a good New Year. -G

Nice, reminds me of another post I read somewhere. Oh. Here it is. 5062 looking forward to your presence Guy.

Fink
01-08-2013, 04:00 PM
Nice, reminds me of another post I read somewhere. Oh. Here it is. 5062 looking forward to your presence Guy.

Hahaha, haters gonna hate. I personally like this one the best: 5064

wapiti66
01-08-2013, 06:45 PM
Cool to know you are watching Guy. Hope to see you or some of the crew @ the ISE in Denver.

squirrelduster
01-08-2013, 08:57 PM
I'll be at the Sacramento show and keep an eye out for you Guy. Awesome you chimed in for MTMuley. I enjoy all your products. TV shows, great magazines, helpful and entertaining movies, and great books. I read every page of every magazine. Give me some help and draw my name for the elk hunt. ��

tttoadman
01-11-2013, 07:12 PM
I don't think Eastman's have done anything good for me.
1. I am in trouble because i have them ranked in front of all of my wifes TV shows on the DVR.

2. I am in trouble because i am off running around all summer and fall "scouting" instead of working at home.

3. I am in trouble because I won't go on vacations to "the beach", because it will burn quality vacation days that can used for hunting.

4. The wife calls me weird because i will sit for hours and read the forum about awsome hunts and cool hunting stuff.

As I look at this list, I realize that I am living the dream.............keep up the good work. and thanks to all the people that make these forums entertaining and valuable.

Backcountry Stalker
01-11-2013, 08:44 PM
i don't think eastman's have done anything good for me.
1. I am in trouble because i have them ranked in front of all of my wifes tv shows on the dvr.

2. I am in trouble because i am off running around all summer and fall "scouting" instead of working at home.

3. I am in trouble because i won't go on vacations to "the beach", because it will burn quality vacation days that can used for hunting.

4. The wife calls me weird because i will sit for hours and read the forum about awsome hunts and cool hunting stuff.

As i look at this list, i realize that i am living the dream.............keep up the good work. And thanks to all the people that make these forums entertaining and valuable.

lmao! +1,000

Timberstalker
01-11-2013, 10:06 PM
ttt, I showed your post to my wife, she said "you wrote that didn't you?" I'm right there with you buddy.

Ikeepitcold
01-12-2013, 08:37 AM
1. I am in trouble because i have them ranked in front of all of my wifes TV shows on the DVR.

3. I am in trouble because I won't go on vacations to "the beach", because it will burn quality vacation days that can used for hunting.

As I look at this list, I realize that I am living the dream.............keep up the good work. and thanks to all the people that make these

forums entertaining and valuable.

#4 x2 for sure. And the countless hrs of watching the tv shows. Funny thing is the wife will come sit down with me and watch a few without saying a word then when the show is over she will get up and say "I have better things to do then watch hunting shows" You know she likes them too but won't admit it.

Ikeepitcold
01-12-2013, 08:48 AM
Hey Pal thanks for posting. I didn't think you would so quick with your busy schedule. But hey the Forum is a pretty big deal to all of us that are addicted and having you post and comment will bring an already very successful and informative Forum to the next level. See you at ISE

Old Hunter
01-12-2013, 08:51 AM

As I look at this list, I realize that I am living the dream.............keep up the good work. and thanks to all the people that make these forums entertaining and valuable.

I got out of all that trouble in one move........................... Divorce.

ivorytip
01-12-2013, 08:56 AM
man do i ever enjoy reading these things!!!! haha, old hunter, u my friend are as classy as they come. id hunt with you any day for any game, only aslong as i get to keep ur antlers:cool:

Colorado Cowboy
01-12-2013, 09:05 AM
I got out of all that trouble in one move........................... Divorce.

Guess I got lucky, knew my wife & her family way before we started dating. Her Dad & my Dad hunted & fished together for years. My wife loves to fish and go camping. Not much for hunting, but does target shoot....loves to shoot trap! She cooks and we eat everything I bring home from my hunting trips.

Been married 49 years, couldn't ask for more.

Ikeepitcold
01-12-2013, 09:08 AM
Guess I got lucky, knew my wife & her family way before we started dating. Her Dad & my Dad hunted & fished together for years. My wife loves to fish and go camping. Not much for hunting, but does target shoot....loves to shoot trap! She cooks and we eat everything I bring home from my hunting trips.

Way cool CC. I am pretty lucky my wife enjoys hunting big game with me and for herself. Hope I can say the same as you in a few years.

Elkhunter96
01-12-2013, 09:16 AM
I also got out of trouble using that one word, although it was her choice.... If I ever try that again, I will be sure to find one that has a good family that loves to hunt. A little word of advice to the younger single guys, if u marry a gal that doesn't hunt, it will come back to haunt you if it is an addiction to you....

Marriage is like retirement, you only want to do it once...

ssliger
01-12-2013, 10:52 AM
I also got out of trouble using that one word, although it was her choice.... If I ever try that again, I will be sure to find one that has a good family that loves to hunt. A little word of advice to the younger single guys, if u marry a gal that doesn't hunt, it will come back to haunt you if it is an addiction to you....

Marriage is like retirement, you only want to do it once...

This may be the case for some. But I have had the pleasure of being with my wife for 15 years. I am very much addicted to hunting and she does not hunt. She loves to eat it and will happily stay at camp or even go hiking around, she just does not to witness the kill. And to top it all off she is the breadwinner of the family. All in all I am one lucky SOB!

ivorytip
01-12-2013, 10:54 AM
i got married on oct 12. yeah i know!!! thats the date she picked and i told her i will never be home on that date so just prepare for that now. 3 years ago she decided she would go hunting with me... to be with me on the big "A" day. i said ok... decided to take her up the nastiest most rugged country i knew thinking it would spook her out of wanting to tagalong ever again. well, to my surprise, her 50 mile a week runing and yoga and all that other bogus stuff isnt so bogus. she wore me out, also learned she has a keen eye. now we r hunting buddies:) ha go figure.

CrimsonArrow
01-12-2013, 11:33 AM

Same here. Been married to the right woman for 13 years, and she supports all the outdoor stuff I do. Hunting or fishing with my Dad or my 2 boys, she's behind me. She loves eating fish and wild game, and can cook it with the best of them. She even comes home with beer for me when she sees my supply getting low. Can't beat that!

Old Hunter
01-12-2013, 11:47 AM
No woman would put up with the time I put into hunting, and fly fishing.

bigmoose
01-12-2013, 12:08 PM
I got together with my wife in December of '79. When fall came around we went hunting for a month... two weeks in Wyoming and then off to Colorado for another two weeks. I said this is what I do every year (usually only two weeks). After we came home from the month long trip, we were still friends and I asked her to marry me. I have not looked back and she makes sure I have the funds to go every year! Guess I got lucky!

Moose

velvetfvr
01-12-2013, 12:18 PM
I got together with my wife in December of '79. When fall came around we went hunting for a month... two weeks in Wyoming and then off to Colorado for another two weeks. I said this is what I do every year (usually only two weeks). After we came home from the month long trip, we were still friends and I asked her to marry me. I have not looked back and she makes sure I have the funds to go every year! Guess I got lucky!

Moose

Didn't mean to thank you, stupid phone is jacking me around, lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ikeepitcold
01-12-2013, 01:46 PM
I think this should be a new post. What has your wife done for you! Hahhahaahha.

I think Guy is going to see this and think we are all whipped!! Lol

Backcountry Stalker
01-12-2013, 02:41 PM
I think this should be a new post. What has your wife done for you! Hahhahaahha.

I think Guy is going to see this and think we are all whipped!! Lol

Well, I kinda have an excuse for my whippedness lmao! :p

Timberstalker
01-12-2013, 05:03 PM
No woman would put up with the time I put into hunting, and fly fishing.

Holy cow old hunter, you finally put up a pic. I had no idea you were such a good looking 'Ol Dog. It shouldn't be too hard to find a gal that would put up with you just for your looks!

My wife is awesome, she's not a hunter so she just doesn't get my obsession for redneck twitter and horn porn.

dying to kill
01-12-2013, 08:10 PM
lol what a funny story!! i got lucky my wife didnt hunt but does now . well be married 2 years on the 22nd which was the weekend after the last day of bow season the year we married i told her i wouldnt be avalible till then, she under stood... Now were trying to have a kid and i told here we need to shut this process down for a few months would sure hate for the due date to be the same as my 2013 elk hunt, she keeps askin what are you gonna do if we do get preg rite now and the dates are close i reply lets not think about that i mite cry.
i got married on oct 12. yeah i know!!! thats the date she picked and i told her i will never be home on that date so just prepare for that now. 3 years ago she decided she would go hunting with me... to be with me on the big "A" day. i said ok... decided to take her up the nastiest most rugged country i knew thinking it would spook her out of wanting to tagalong ever again. well, to my surprise, her 50 mile a week runing and yoga and all that other bogus stuff isnt so bogus. she wore me out, also learned she has a keen eye. now we r hunting buddies:) ha go figure.

Ikeepitcold
01-12-2013, 09:20 PM
lol what a funny story!! i got lucky my wife didnt hunt but does now . well be married 2 years on the 22nd which was the weekend after the last day of bow season the year we married i told her i wouldnt be avalible till then, she under stood... Now were trying to have a kid and i told here we need to shut this process down for a few months would sure hate for the due date to be the same as my 2013 elk hunt, she keeps askin what are you gonna do if we do get preg rite now and the dates are close i reply lets not think about that i mite cry.

Holy crap dude! Now that's hilarious. You know you just jeenxed yourself!

Ikeepitcold
01-12-2013, 09:23 PM
Oct 5 is when I got hitched! Opening day of rifle deer in Nv. No bueno but she knew I wouldn't EVER be home for our anniversary. I have been home once in 12 years. We just do our thing before I go. No pun intended:-)

tttoadman
01-13-2013, 08:50 AM
I have been married for 23 years. I quit hunting for a few years when we were younger. We just came to the understanding years ago that hunting and fishing are not her thing. She understands that it is more of a "time off" for me, my brother, and my niece to go and have some fun.

It is crazy how some people just love it, and some people don't catch the bug. I helped my oldest son shoot a 25 wide 4x4 mulie his first year when he was 12. He is just not quite hooked yet. If that doesn't do it, I don't know what will.

My niece on the other hand has been a hunting freak since day 1. The funniest time ever was when she shot a spike elk at my Parents place. Her and my dad had to hurry and get it cleaned up and in the shop so she could head back home to go to the high school prom. the photo album looks kinda funny. She just had her first kid on dec 18 this year. She told everybody she was targeting that time so she would be good to go this coming hunting season. That is devotion. This year was fun, but it will be great to have her back with us for 2013.

bigmoose
01-13-2013, 09:59 AM

Moose

I know we kinda' drifted off the subject, but it was nice to see Guy on here.

It occured to me that the first trip my wife went with me, was the one I took my avatar buck. She was with me that day and helped me get the buck in the Jeep. He was a big bodied buck and the Jeep did not have a tail gate. I had to take the spare tire off. She got in the Jeep and pulled while I pushed and lifted from the outside. We struggled for awhile but finally got him in. About 5 minutes later, 3 guys came riding up on horses. Oh well...great trip for her first time hunting. Did I say we kinda' drifted off subject? LOL

Moose

Old Hunter
01-13-2013, 11:40 AM
Just to give more details. My wife was ok with hunting. It's not the reason we got divorced. Had she wanted to hunt with me. It would have been the reason we got divorced.

Eberle
01-13-2013, 12:14 PM
Holy cow old hunter, you finally put up a pic. I had no idea you were such a good looking 'Ol Dog. It shouldn't be too hard to find a gal that would put up with you just for your looks!

My wife is awesome, she's not a hunter so she just doesn't get my obsession for redneck twitter and horn porn.

That's not his pic, he is "Big Foot"! Oops sorry OH I let the cat out of the bag!

Old Hunter
01-13-2013, 12:41 PM
It's ok. Nobody recognizes me when i'm shaved.

Backcountry Stalker
01-13-2013, 03:50 PM
I have to honestly say....this forum makes my day!

dying to kill
01-13-2013, 06:42 PM
i hope not i get morning sickness jus thinking of it!!
Holy crap dude! Now that's hilarious. You know you just jeenxed yourself!

Backcountry Stalker
01-14-2013, 08:06 AM
just to give more details. My wife was ok with hunting. It's not the reason we got divorced. Had she wanted to hunt with me. It would have been the reason we got divorced.
roflmao!!!!!!!!!!!!

Backcountry Stalker
01-17-2013, 07:20 PM
Moments like this is why I love my job....well this and a PAYCHECK!!! :p

http://i1286.photobucket.com/albums/a612/Backcountry_Stalker/image_zps32c1804c.jpg

Drhorsepower
01-17-2013, 09:23 PM
Moments like this is why I love my job....well this and a PAYCHECK!!! :p

http://i1286.photobucket.com/albums/a612/Backcountry_Stalker/image_zps32c1804c.jpgcool man! That's awesome. I wish I was there!

hardstalk
01-17-2013, 09:30 PM
Jealous for sure!

Timberstalker
01-17-2013, 09:46 PM
That's cool, looks like good company.

Ikeepitcold
01-17-2013, 10:44 PM
Ya wAy cool! Looks like Eastman is trying to keep warm with the beard. Haynes too.

Backcountry Stalker
01-18-2013, 05:15 AM
It was a pleasure indeed! It's not often one gets to be in good company such as this....and I was honored :)