PDA

View Full Version : Google Earth Image of elk unit boundaries?

Chris
01-07-2013, 10:00 AM
Hello,

I was wondering if any of you guys might have a link to view the elk unit boundaries and wilderness areas in google earth. I know I've come across one before, but now am unable to find it.

Thanks a bunch in advance.

TuffBuc
01-07-2013, 11:42 AM
I have Wyoming units and wilderness on my google earth, but I can't remember how I got it there. I'll research it and find out.

Chris
01-07-2013, 01:28 PM
I have Wyoming units and wilderness on my google earth, but I can't remember how I got it there. I'll research it and find out.

Thanks a bunch! I thought I had it saved on there, but guess I didn't and now its MIA.

packer58
01-07-2013, 10:12 PM
Go to www.wilderness.net, you can pick your wilderness area from thier impresive list and download it to your Google Earth as an overlay.

Chris
01-08-2013, 09:07 AM
Go to www.wilderness.net, you can pick your wilderness area from thier impresive list and download it to your Google Earth as an overlay.

That's it, thank you very much!

hoshour
01-08-2013, 04:15 PM
Colorado has an awesome online hunting atlas that shows unit lines in a topo view, aerial view or street view. They also show BLM, national forest and state land ownership, along with deer and elk summer and winter ranges and migration routes.

See http://ndis.nrel.colostate.edu/huntingatlas

Brocka
01-08-2013, 05:41 PM

This is perfect!!