PDA

View Full Version : Meet my new son!

Backcountry Stalker
01-11-2013, 03:30 AM
Hey everyone, I just wanted to share my happiness & joy by introducing everyone to my new (only) son :)! His name is Zayn. He was born yesterday (Jan. 10th) at 3:19pm. Came in at 6 pounds 6 ounces....This my friends is what life is ALL about right here! :D And I couldn't be more happier!

http://i1286.photobucket.com/albums/a612/Backcountry_Stalker/image_zpsb15f4cbb.jpg

JEandAsGuide
01-11-2013, 04:05 AM
Awesome! Glad everyone is doing good!! Congrats!! Fun times ahead! Mine are 2 years old and 6 months old.

Shaun
01-11-2013, 05:11 AM
Congrats Back Country! Joy is right my son was born Dec 8th and he is amazing!

Fink
01-11-2013, 07:23 AM
Congrats! He's a handsome young man!

ssliger
01-11-2013, 07:59 AM
Congratulations! Mine are 9 and 5. The best things that have ever happened to me.

Eberle
01-11-2013, 08:01 AM
Congrats! Children are a blessing from heaven! Your life is going to change for the better. Enjoy they grow fast!

Colorado Cowboy
01-11-2013, 08:15 AM
Congratulations to you and your wife. Better shop for some camo jammies!!

hardstalk
01-11-2013, 08:34 AM
An arrow, a bullet, into a 200" buck cant beat that feeling of accomplishment! Its a day you will relive forever. Congrats to all involved. Mine is 10 months old. She is a firecracker! Brings a whole new drive to that old alarm clock firing off.

Speaking of alarm clocks. To save money you can probably unplug it. You have a really really loud one now that is very reliable. :)

RUTTIN
01-11-2013, 08:34 AM
Congrats on the new son, life just wouldn't be complete without them. Hope you get some sleep too!

Shaun
01-11-2013, 08:50 AM

HAHA X2 I think my kid has more Camo than I do now

Bitterroot Bulls
01-11-2013, 09:04 AM
A HUGE congrats!

I always described the birth of my first as a "reboot." It is like the old world faded away, and a whole new one started right then.

Mine are 8,7,6,4,and 2.

Backcountry Stalker
01-11-2013, 09:25 AM
Congrats! He's a handsome young man!
Thanks Fink...I wanna believe it's in the gene pool :p

Thanks CC....And trust me ALREADY on it lol!

An arrow, a bullet, into a 200" buck cant beat that feeling of accomplishment! Its a day you will relive forever. Congrats to all involved. Mine is 10 months old. She is a firecracker! Brings a whole new drive to that old alarm clock firing off.

Speaking of alarm clocks. To save money you can probably unplug it. You have a really really loud one now that is very reliable. :)
LMAO!!!! Is all I can say to this one!

Congrats! Children are a blessing from heaven! Your life is going to change for the better. Enjoy they grow fast!
No doubt about it...honestly I treat Parenting as if it's a trust from the man upstairs....He's allowing me to have this blessing because He feels I'm responsible enough to handle this trust...gotta prove Him right is what I intended!

Congrats on the new son, life just wouldn't be complete without them. Hope you get some sleep too!
Thanks and I'm working on it....unsuccessfully...lol can't put him down.

Congrats Back Country! Joy is right my son was born Dec 8th and he is amazing!
Thanks....and congrats to you as well! :)

Awesome! Glad everyone is doing good!! Congrats!! Fun times ahead! Mine are 2 years old and 6 months old.
Thanks bro! and congrats to you as well!

Congratulations! Mine are 9 and 5. The best things that have ever happened to me.
Thanks! DITTO!

A HUGE congrats!

I always described the birth of my first as a "reboot." It is like the old world faded away, and a whole new one started right then.

Mine are 8,7,6,4,and 2.
BB please tell me you still have "some" hair lol?!

Btw...this is my second child. We have a 4 year old daughter as well.....but, this is a SON! Whole different playing field for me!

Caseyu
01-11-2013, 09:25 AM
congrats stalker! i can already see him trecking those rubies with you. That is exactly what life is about!!! Congratulations again!

Backcountry Stalker
01-11-2013, 09:33 AM
congrats stalker! i can already see him trecking those rubies with you. That is exactly what life is about!!! Congratulations again!

Thanks Caseyu! Yeah me too lol....by then I should be old enough for him to do the stalking and I take credit for the trophy lol!

Ikeepitcold
01-11-2013, 09:33 AM
Very cool! Congrats you sound like a very proud dad! I can see the hunter in his eyes!

Backcountry Stalker
01-11-2013, 09:36 AM
Very cool! Congrats you sound like a very proud dad! I can see the hunter in his eyes!
I am man no joking!...as a side note, I kid you not I said the EXACT same thing....and Wifey told me to get out of the room LMAO!

Timberstalker
01-11-2013, 10:26 AM
Congrats Backountry, you are blessed. I never had any children of my own, but I get to be a step dad. Those 3 girls and my wife are the best thig thats ever happened to me.

Doe Nob
01-11-2013, 12:25 PM
Congratulations!

Kevin Root
01-11-2013, 01:39 PM
Congratulations Backcountry Stalker on the birth of your new son and that adventure! Having kids and family is an awesome journey! Life's journey can take you to a place that is not on any map. Enjoy the moments.

jenbickel
01-11-2013, 02:19 PM
Oh my goodness!!! Too cute! Congrats!!

Backcountry Stalker
01-11-2013, 03:43 PM
Congrats Backountry, you are blessed. I never had any children of my own, but I get to be a step dad. Those 3 girls and my wife are the best thig thats ever happened to me.
Thanks Timber....DITTO bro!

Congratulations!
Thank you :)

Congratulations Backcountry Stalker on the birth of your new son and that adventure! Having kids and family is an awesome journey! Life's journey can take you to a place that is not on any map. Enjoy the moments.
Thanks Kevin and I plan too :)

Oh my goodness!!! Too cute! Congrats!!
Thanks Jen...I'll be sure to let him know he received his first compliment from a "woman" (haha, got it right this time) that's NOT in his family lol :p

Muleys 24/7
01-11-2013, 04:27 PM
Congrats! Kids are alot of fun

Musket Man
01-11-2013, 07:29 PM
:d :d :d :d

Backcountry Stalker
01-11-2013, 09:41 PM
Congrats! Kids are alot of fun
Thanks bro! :D

:d :d :d :d
Indeed! Thanks!

Ikeepitcold
01-12-2013, 09:33 AM
I am man no joking!...as a side note, I kid you not I said the EXACT same thing....and Wifey told me to get out of the room LMAO!

Lol that's funny! Cool man I'm happy for you!

Backcountry Stalker
01-12-2013, 03:37 PM
Lol that's funny! Cool man I'm happy for you!
Lol thanks bro!

sjsmallfield
01-12-2013, 07:22 PM
A big congrats Backcountry. My daughter just turned 4 in December and has become my little hunting and fishing partner.

N.Y.ArcheryMadMan
01-12-2013, 08:39 PM
Congradulations....

Backcountry Stalker
01-12-2013, 09:06 PM
A big congrats Backcountry. My daughter just turned 4 in December and has become my little hunting and fishing partner.
Thanks bro! My daughter is 4 also....we'll see if I can get her outdoors with me without my wife killing me lol

Congradulations....
Thanks bro! :)

dying to kill
01-12-2013, 09:16 PM
congrats man happy for ya!!!

Backcountry Stalker
01-13-2013, 04:39 PM
congrats man happy for ya!!!
Thanks bro :D!

nvarcher
01-13-2013, 08:13 PM
I see some monster bucks in his future! ;)

Umpqua Hunter
01-13-2013, 08:31 PM
Hey everyone, I just wanted to share my happiness & joy by introducing everyone to my new (only) son :)! His name is Zayn. He was born yesterday (Jan. 10th) at 3:19pm. Came in at 6 pounds 6 ounces....This my friends is what life is ALL about right here! :D And I couldn't be more happier!

Awesome Backcountry. I love his name, and especially the way it is spelled. January 10 was my dad's birthday!

When he's 10 years old start buying him points in Arizona. It's only $26.50 for a non-resident youth license, and $7.50 per specie until they are 21. I have 5 boys and a daughter. My oldest is 22 and he is only a year or two away from a premium elk tag :-)

Backcountry Stalker
01-14-2013, 09:03 AM
I see some monster bucks in his future! ;)
:) And, believe me. I pray I'm able to enjoy & share EVERY SINGLE one of them with him!

Awesome Backcountry. I love his name, and especially the way it is spelled. January 10 was my dad's birthday!

When he's 10 years old start buying him points in Arizona. It's only $26.50 for a non-resident youth license, and $7.50 per specie until they are 21. I have 5 boys and a daughter. My oldest is 22 and he is only a year or two away from a premium elk tag :-)
Thanks alot UH! Thanks for the compliment on his name. My wife and I chose that name when we were engaged 8 years ago. With the hope of naming our son with it in the future. That time finally arrived :) The spelling I came up with just to be unique. I'm sure your dad was a decent man then because "stars" are born on that day lol ;). And, I truly appreciate the advice. I will make that happen for sure (Lord willing) I think that would be a special gift for the both of us

CrimsonArrow
01-16-2013, 08:17 AM
Congrats on the new hunting partner! My boys are 9 and 6, and both of them hunt with me regularly. I don't know if Nevada has anything like this, but in MN, we have lifetime licenses for certain things. Both boys will never have to buy a small-game, fishing, or archery deer license ever in their lives. That's the best gift you can give your children. Have fun!

Backcountry Stalker
01-16-2013, 05:38 PM
Congrats on the new hunting partner! My boys are 9 and 6, and both of them hunt with me regularly. I don't know if Nevada has anything like this, but in MN, we have lifetime licenses for certain things. Both boys will never have to buy a small-game, fishing, or archery deer license ever in their lives. That's the best gift you can give your children. Have fun!
Thanks bro! I'm not sure if we have something like that...I'll definiately look into it.