PDA

View Full Version : Scott release

westenvy
01-17-2013, 10:14 PM
Looking for a new release and am looking at the Scott Rhino XT. Has anyone used the Scott releases? Do you like them? Any downfalls?

cali_hornhunter
01-17-2013, 10:41 PM
Haven't used a Scott but I do highly recommend the Spot Hogg Wiseguy smooth, crisp No trigger travel

Drhorsepower
01-17-2013, 10:59 PM
I used to use a Scott caliper release, switched to a wise guy.

Bow newbie
01-17-2013, 11:29 PM
I have a Scott little bitty goose. I like the buckle strap and have no complaints.

Fink
01-18-2013, 07:32 AM
I switched to the Scott Little Goose last year, and watched my shooting really improve. I really enjoy the crisp and sensitive trigger, as well as the buckle strap.

bugle13
02-03-2013, 03:37 PM
I picked up the rhino xt a week or so ago and love it! I tried out 5 or 6 releases at my local bow shop and made an easy decision on the rhino. I do wish the shop would have had a wiseguy to try out and compare as well, but I do like a slightly more firm trigger so I think I still would have decided on the rhino. I would suggest trying a few different releases and see what is most comfortable and what you shoot the best with. I do think the rhino xt is a great release!

RUTTIN
02-04-2013, 08:21 AM
I shoot a Scott Silverhorn, I liked the quick hook up, and with the head I gained an inch in my draw length. The buckle was hard for me to get used to getting done up, but now that it is broke in it is second nature to hook it up and it is always consistent.

Hoyt-slayer
02-04-2013, 02:01 PM
I shot a carter insatiable for some time and switched to Scott shark release. I absolutely love it, easy to buckle up, very quiet, and love how compact it is compared to other releases. One of the best double caliper releases I have ever shot. Scott makes quality releases and shouldn't have a problem with them.