PDA

View Full Version : Badlands super day questions

velvetfvr
01-18-2013, 06:50 PM
I have searched through older posts and am wondering all that had it last year, has your opinion on it changed on it? I am on need of a new pack and this one fits the bill on paper. I will go look at them but am wondering what everyone's take is now. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

velvetfvr
01-19-2013, 11:23 AM
Never mind, looking at different brands after hearing some recommendations.

jenbickel
01-19-2013, 12:03 PM
What other ones are you looking at? Check out crooked horn packs.. They're pretty awesome.

velvetfvr
01-19-2013, 01:18 PM
What other ones are you looking at? Check out crooked horn packs.. They're pretty awesome.

I have been told to check out the eberlestock x2, MR crew cab, kifaru's. and now I will look at crooked horn.

Grantbvfd
01-19-2013, 05:31 PM
I would look very hard at Kifaru. Excellent product.

BobT
01-20-2013, 05:40 AM
My son-in-law took a Badlands super day pronghorn hunting this past fall. He just sold it and is getting the Eberlestock X1. I really like my Eberlestock X1E.

Bob

Ikeepitcold
01-20-2013, 09:03 AM
I love my Super day. I have the gun sling attached to the bottom to carry my gun. I don't care for the Eberlestock packs. They are very heavy empty. I do have one issue with the Superday and its the zippers are a bit small and I have had them bind up before. I won't give it up unless I find something better but I haven't had to look.

nvarcher
01-21-2013, 12:14 PM
I have been told to check out the eberlestock x2, MR crew cab, kifaru's. and now I will look at crooked horn.

The X2 isn't a bad pack my buddy's got one.

Doe Nob
01-22-2013, 12:50 PM
I like the 2200 because you can carry a big water bladder and its compressible and light if you aren't carrying that much. I use it as my day hunting pack and I do suck down all 100 oz of water when we go 16 miles and 5000 vertical in a day. Better to have the space and not need it than need it and not have it IF its not much more weight.

Their warranty is bad ass too, I was in an atv wreck on my elk hunt last fall that involved my pack going under the back tire and getting demolished. I sent it in and they repaired all of it, they stand by thier warranty, that's for sure.

Lone Ranger
01-24-2013, 10:59 PM
I have 3 Badlands packs, a 2200 for my out west hunting, and a Super Day and a Pursuit for my Texas whitetail hunting. I have had great results with all 3 and would highly recommend Badlands packs!!