PDA

View Full Version : mountain house meals prices

ivorytip
01-27-2013, 09:23 PM
load up on your fav mountain house meals cuz the prices are shooting up, went to go grab some today and they are up 1 dollar. thats a huge jump.

Ikeepitcold
01-27-2013, 10:41 PM
Jeez what's next? We gonna get charged for air?!

WapitiBob
01-27-2013, 10:51 PM
I still have 2 big cardboard boxes full but I'll be checking. thanks for the heads up.

dihardhunter
01-30-2013, 12:39 PM
Why buy mountain house? They are way too expensive, and you can DIY meals of the same quality by buying supplies from "Doomsday Prepper" type websites and piecing together a few freeze dried veggies with some freeze dried meat and some Ramen plus seasoning. Meal for $3. Much more economical especially when you are eating a couple weeks worth every year. One place where I make huge savings in my hunting budget! Buy bulk and make a ton of meals at once for even cheaper, not like they are going to expire with a 30 year shelf life.

Muleys 24/7
01-31-2013, 09:55 PM
Why buy mountain house? They are way too expensive, and you can DIY meals of the same quality by buying supplies from "Doomsday Prepper" type websites and piecing together a few freeze dried veggies with some freeze dried meat and some Ramen plus seasoning. Meal for $3. Much more economical especially when you are eating a couple weeks worth every year. One place where I make huge savings in my hunting budget! Buy bulk and make a ton of meals at once for even cheaper, not like they are going to expire with a 30 year shelf life.

Good info, I'll check into that