PDA

View Full Version : New sheep issue

Ridgerunner
04-01-2011, 01:46 PM
Any idea when this is going to be coming out? I'm getting antsy for this one.

Adam
04-01-2011, 01:47 PM
Should be showing up in the coming weeks...

Want to see it now!? Use your member number and log into eastmans.com, a drop down box will ask you to check out the new trial version of the Premium Membership. Click on the cover of the issue...Voila...Sheep Issue at your fingertips. Enjoy.

T43
04-01-2011, 05:42 PM
That's great now I can look like I'm working on my computer and be reading the magazine! Not that I would ever do such a thing, but I could.

billday
04-01-2011, 09:15 PM
That's great Adam, thank you.

You know what I'd love to see? It would really be fantastic if members could download a PDF of each issue within a month or so of the print copy coming out. I'd love to be able to save every copy that way so I could easily reference them in the future. It's such great material, and having PDFs would make it easy to search, backup, read on my laptop when traveling, etc.

NDHunter
04-01-2011, 09:22 PM
That's great Adam, thank you.

You know what I'd love to see? It would really be fantastic if members could download a PDF of each issue within a month or so of the print copy coming out. I'd love to be able to save every copy that way so I could easily reference them in the future. It's such great material, and having PDFs would make it easy to search, backup, read on my laptop when traveling, etc.

Have you downloaded the MRS section for each issue? I don't think you can get the entire issue but at least you can get the MRS which is the most important part!

billday
04-01-2011, 10:35 PM
Yes, NDHunter, I do download the MRS bits and save them for future reference. Very, very useful info.

But I'd like to be able to save the articles, reviews, etc. too. My wife is far more understanding of bits on my computer than piles of old magazines. :-)