PDA

View Full Version : 7mm WSM Ammo

brent.wheaton
02-17-2013, 09:59 PM
Does anyone know if an individual can sell ammo? I have 12 boxes of premium Federal NP and TSX 160 grain bullets I no longer need.

ChadH
02-17-2013, 10:56 PM
Does anyone know if an individual can sell ammo? I have 12 boxes of premium Federal NP and TSX 160 grain bullets I no longer need.

You can sell it any time you want. How you ship it is the question... I am sure there is a way, and someone here will know. Where are you located?

The bullets (I assume you mean unloaded bullets in a Barnes box... for reloading) you can ship or do what ever you want with (even list them on ebay I think).... the loaded ammo (factory or hand loads) there are rules about shipping it.

mntnguide
02-18-2013, 01:13 AM
As far as i know...you can ship ammo (any kind) door to door no problem. . I know if you buy actual factory ammunition off of somewhere like cabelas it will be delivered to your doorstep with no signature needed.

BobT
02-18-2013, 05:36 AM
There are special restrictions on ammunition shipping, special markings and whatnot, I am pretty sure an individual can ship it though.It also has to go Fedex or UPS. I would check with the carrier first, you might need to talk to a few people before you find someone who knows the rules.

Bob

Montana
02-18-2013, 08:34 AM
Happens to be what I shoot... PM sent

RSHusker
02-18-2013, 01:14 PM
Sent PM and miss typed. Would be interested if its just the bullets.