PDA

View Full Version : Refunding tags

JEandAsGuide
03-09-2013, 06:39 PM
We are planning a antelope/mule deer trip to WY this fall and I have a member of my hunting party that is uncertain of his work schedule in October. Basically he may be able to take vacation or he may not, depending on decisions the company makes in the next couple months. Can he still apply on our party application and if he can't make the trip, get a refund? Or does he have to eat the tag fees?

HuntWYODon
03-10-2013, 03:28 PM
He can apply (deadline March 15th) and he can withdraw his app up to June 3rd. He will get refunded in July after the draw. All he will lose is the application fee. If He finds out he can go and there are leftover tags when they go on sale July 10th, the he can apply again then. Leftover doe tags go on salw July 17th. I have the same exact issue with my son but in July. Hope this helps !

HiMtnHnter
03-10-2013, 05:00 PM
I've heard it's very hard to get a refund right before the season unless you can provide documentation of some physical impairment or death. It's very easy in other states like Colorado, but I've never attempted it in Wyoming.