PDA

View Full Version : Hunting Cabin

Hoot
03-15-2013, 03:14 PM
Hey all, just got my hunting retreat finished in southeastern Montana. One of the selling points I had to sell my wife on before undertaking this project was that I could possibaly rent it out a few weeks during hunting season. It would be available starting in antalope season and all the way until the week of Thanksgiving. Its right around Plevna Montana. If you have ever tried to stay in the area you know that finding lodging can be tuff which is way I ended up building my own. Its right in the middle of tens of thousands of acres of block management land as well as BLM. The house sleeps 5, has a full kitchen, Washer and dryer, As well as a game cleaning area with chest freezer. So you can clean, wrap, and freeze your game for the trip home. The house was just constructed so everything is very clean and well maintained. If you put in for your Montana tags this year and would like to hunt the area let me know and I can send pictures as well as give any info. Looking to get $70.00 @ night.