PDA

View Full Version : Sitka vs Russell Camo Clothing

LintonOutdoors
04-30-2013, 09:58 AM
Here is a little informational video we did showing differences between Russell's APX and Sitka gear. Its really to bad that Russell is going away.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdlC7-JM58s

Rob P
04-30-2013, 04:31 PM
Last year I bought a few of the Russell Outdoors items in Max-1. I really like the gear.

tdcour
04-30-2013, 09:00 PM
So Russell isn't going to be making hunting clothing anymore? I guess that explains why everything they have is dirt cheap right now. They were my "go to" for Mossy Oak Brush. Can't beat that pattern on the plains here in SD. Nice comparison by the way. I bought the gale vest and jacket last year and love them so far. Almost too warm when hiking a lot.

Mr.BowJangles
05-01-2013, 02:00 PM
I have been looking at the Russell line and was thinking about picking up some. Anyone know what temps the Gale jacket and pants are comfortable for? Worried that if I buy them for archery elk in the early fall, they might be too hot, and using them using them at home in michigan on stand might be too cold. Anyone have any thoughts?

hoshour
05-02-2013, 04:47 PM
I would love to pick up a Gale 5 jacket, especially with Russell on sale everywhere now, including Cabela's, but if you're not S, M, XXL, or XXXL, forget it. Can't find a L or XL anywhere and I've looked for more than a month.