PDA

View Full Version : Any disabled hunters looking to hunt 2013 season

Ultramagg
05-02-2013, 09:10 PM
Are you a parent of a disabled youth hunter, adult disabled hunter, or a disabled veteran and would want to hunt the 2013 Wyoming season? Now that its May, its time to start thinking of applications for deer and elk. Its also the time that if you know of someone that may need some special help accomplishing their hunt or that dream hunt. The Wyoming Disabled Hunters group is looking for RESIDENT hunters for the deer and cow elk season.

This also goes to anyone wishing to put in for a deer or cow elk tag and donate that tag back to game and fish for the disabled hunters. Please contact myself or the group to see which units and tags are needed. Most hunts will happen in the northwest quadrant of Wyoming on private land.

Please message me with any questions or information on the hunts.

BigSurArcher
05-03-2013, 09:37 AM
This is great program you are bringing attention to, Thank You. I wish they were taking NR prospects! Best of luck and keep up the good work.

Ultramagg
05-03-2013, 10:25 PM
They are looking for non residents also. It's just that we are past that tag drawing time and the nonresident tags are spoken for 2013. If you have nonresident hunters please plan the 2014 season and hope we can plan something for those difficult tags to draw. Again going for disabled youth, adults and disabled veterans.