PDA

View Full Version : I can't stand it

Pages : [1] 2 3

Don Dusart
05-15-2013, 08:26 PM
I can't stand it any more. I need the draw results.

Drhorsepower
05-15-2013, 08:58 PM
24th friend. I feel your pain though.

hardstalk
05-15-2013, 09:21 PM
Drawing 22 results 24?? Start checking bank accounts next wed. And possibly the flaw we found last draw.

hardstalk
05-15-2013, 09:21 PM
P.s is this going to be the goto thread for anticipation this season??

Drhorsepower
05-15-2013, 09:36 PM
P.s is this going to be the goto thread for anticipation this season??

Absolutely!
Who on Eastmans (present members) is going to draw an elk or sheep tag?

I think umpquahunter is going to draw his deer tag.

Ikic will also be hunting.

Velvet feather will pull a deer tag along with antelope.

Nv archer is going to be the big winner and will be hunting deer and bull elk!

Bigsurarcher is going to draw antelope archery.

velvetfvr
05-15-2013, 09:36 PM
I am right there with ya! Next Monday, I will text nv archer and everyone should PM him and see if he can find a back door again. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk 🎯 🇺🇸

velvetfvr
05-15-2013, 09:38 PM
Absolutely!

I am a feather now! Lol, go big or go home, I say I draw all 4 tags for the 4 species I put in for, elk, deer, pronghorn, and sheep!

Ikeepitcold
05-15-2013, 09:56 PM
Absolutely!

I like it! aaaand DR also will Be hunting

nvarcher
05-15-2013, 10:14 PM
I like that guess you have there Dr!
And you can bet i will be looking for a backdoor again!!

nvarcher
05-15-2013, 10:16 PM
4 months from now i plan to be posting pictures on here of my 380 archery bull elk for you all to see!!!

velvetfvr
05-15-2013, 10:19 PM
4 months from now i plan to be posting pictures on here of my 380 archery bull elk for you all to see!!!
Mine will be 420 just to let you know 😜
You shot the young one, I got the grand daddy lol

hardstalk
05-15-2013, 10:38 PM
Got a couple bonus points for the horns shorter than ears antelope and they doubled the quota on that, I can see myself letting the .264 ring out on one. By then it may be a 6.5 x 284 or a creedmore were still building it. I pointcreeped on my bro in law for deer. He had 4 points so we put in party for 231 archery 231 rifle, 261-268 archery 261-268 rifle, and 22. If I do draw a deer tag it should be a good one. And close to home so I can scout. If all that fails im going for cali and Arizona. Not overly confident yet on goat or sheep.

Ikeepitcold
05-16-2013, 12:02 AM
I also heard they are give a bunch more cow elk tags too. I would love to fill my empty freezer with a young cow.

hardstalk
05-16-2013, 12:15 AM
Ya. From what I have heard we have reached a elk "cap". There either thriving even in the drought or an intern biologist is counting wrong.

Drhorsepower
05-16-2013, 12:50 AM
I am a feather now! Lol, go big or go home, I say I draw all 4 tags for the 4 species I put in for, elk, deer, pronghorn, and sheep!

You have always been velvet feather, you just never knew it ;)

BigSurArcher
05-16-2013, 08:45 AM
Notice DR didn't make any predictions for himself... with his drawing luck last year, I'm afraid he may have just jinxed all of us...

Drhorsepower
05-16-2013, 09:38 AM
Notice DR didn't make any predictions for himself... with his drawing luck last year, I'm afraid he may have just jinxed all of us...

I'm trying to spread out all of my bad luck and maybe JUST maybe the tag gods will throw me a leftover chewed up regurgitated bone.

Timberstalker
05-16-2013, 10:04 AM
Firts time applying in Nevada for me, not expecting anyhting.

Drhorsepower
05-16-2013, 10:18 AM
Firts time applying in Nevada for me, not expecting anyhting.

That means you will draw a sheep tag!

Timberstalker
05-16-2013, 11:16 AM
That means you will draw a sheep tag!

If I did I wouldn't tell anyone. I don't want to get beat up!

tommyp
05-16-2013, 11:42 AM
I applied archery deer, archery elk, and sheep.
I feel pretty good about the deer tag, the other two who knows...

Calbuck
05-16-2013, 12:45 PM
Put in for archery deer, rifle elk, also no expectations...

Caseyu
05-16-2013, 01:51 PM
Wife is going to draw the 091 elk i fell it i got a good chance at antelope. Hopefully chasing some deer this november as well dr. Stay away from me i dont want mals good luck spread around ;)

BossBrott
05-16-2013, 08:22 PM
We need rain, my money tree is drying up fast! Hopefully in the next week I get the opportunity to shell out what's left!

I'm not superstitious, but I can't talk about the draws, ,,,,,,,,for unknown reason?

Ikeepitcold
05-16-2013, 08:23 PM
You have always been velvet feather, you just never knew it ;)

Yikes! The secret is out

Ikeepitcold
05-16-2013, 08:26 PM
This I do absulutly know beyond a shadow of a dout. I will get or not get and nothing else. Hahahaha

BossBrott
05-16-2013, 08:31 PM
This I do absulutly know beyond a shadow of a dout. I will get or not get and nothing else. Hahahaha

Fact right there!

packer58
05-16-2013, 10:28 PM

You really went out on a limb with that prediction IKIC..........

humbletaxi
05-17-2013, 09:08 AM
If you get drawn will the results be up before the credit card hits and if so usually how long before?

mt-mike
05-17-2013, 09:43 AM
After reading thru this thread I went back thru and determined one person from Oregon and all others (who say where they're from) are from Nevada and California. Well, I'm from Montana and I've been in this Nevada progressive poker game for 20-years! This game has been going on long enough. When I add up all my antes and small bets it scares me. But, I'm more afraid to quit. Am I an addict? I think maybe so.

I'm ready to win the big pot: Desert sheep! :rolleyes:

Umpqua Hunter
05-17-2013, 09:49 AM
I cannot complain about NDOW. Nevada has been very, very good to me. Two Sheldon rifle antelope tags, a Sheldon mule deer tag (back in the day), a desert sheep tag (Unit 161) and an elk tag near Ely.

I am sitting on 20 deer points and hope this just might be the year :-)

Ikeepitcold
05-17-2013, 01:27 PM
Sooooo I heard from my Sorce that the drawing will be on the 22nd and NDOW has 48 hrs to post the results.

velvetfvr
05-17-2013, 01:42 PM
Sooooo I heard from my Sorce that the drawing will be on the 22nd and NDOW has 48 hrs to post the results.

Yeppers! Now the waiting begins......

hardstalk
05-17-2013, 01:57 PM
Drawing 22 results 24?? Start checking bank accounts next wed. And possibly the flaw we found last draw.

Your a week late ikic :)

Umpqua Hunter
05-17-2013, 02:33 PM
Does Nevada start hitting credit cards immediately after the draw or does there tend to be a few day delay? I guess I am asking because are we likely to see a hit on our credit card (which shows up almost immediately as a text on my phone) or for the results to be posted on-line 48 hours after the draw?

Ikeepitcold
05-17-2013, 03:06 PM
Your a week late ikic :)

Ya I know. Been busy as hell. I guess If I would have read all the posts I would have seen that. Booooo me :-(

Ikeepitcold
05-17-2013, 03:07 PM
Does Nevada start hitting credit cards immediately after the draw or does there tend to be a few day delay? I guess I am asking because are we likely to see a hit on our credit card (which shows up almost immediately as a text on my phone) or for the results to be posted on-line 48 hours after the draw?

Last year we knew what we got before they hit cards

Caseyu
05-17-2013, 03:25 PM
I knew almost two weeks before they charged my card

Drhorsepower
05-17-2013, 03:58 PM
I knew almost two weeks before they charged my card

Yeah they usually charge a week or two after the draw

Don Dusart
05-17-2013, 08:21 PM
I sure hope I get a charge on my card.

velvetfvr
05-17-2013, 09:27 PM
I hope my bday wish comes true or brings me good luck for this draw!

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk  

packer58
05-19-2013, 10:15 AM
The draw is getting close, only a few more days now............getting really excited. I'm in for deer and sheep:o, waiting period for Antelope and Elk:mad:

Ikeepitcold
05-19-2013, 11:00 AM
Good luck to all you folks on the forum! I hope all of you draw so we can see you in the Eastmans journals and see some awesome pics on the forum.

tommyp
05-19-2013, 11:52 AM
Good luck to all you folks on the forum! I hope all of you draw so we can see you in the Eastmans journals and see some awesome pics on the forum.

right on!!

Umpqua Hunter
05-19-2013, 02:16 PM
I am sooooo ready for the Nevada draw. My wife and I are batting 0.000 this year on tags so far (AZ, NM, WY, UT, CO). I know we will hit a couple locally here in Oregon, but I sure would like a Nevada tag this year.

Timberstalker
05-19-2013, 02:53 PM
UH, I thought friends don't let friend hunt Oregon?? I hope you draw something in Nevada!

Umpqua Hunter
05-19-2013, 04:08 PM
UH, I thought friends don't let friend hunt Oregon?? I hope you draw something in Nevada!

Lol...thanks...I have plenty of deer points for Nevada...so fingers crossed.

BossBrott
05-19-2013, 07:50 PM
Lol...thanks...I have plenty of deer points for Nevada...so fingers crossed.

Good luck, your one of the many with fingers crossed

hardstalk
05-20-2013, 08:23 AM
Figured id give this a bump to get everyone as excited as lil ole me. :)

tommyp
05-20-2013, 10:19 AM
Figured id give this a bump to get everyone as excited as lil ole me. :)

Yup, excited here. Ready to burn some points and at least know where I'm headed this fall, been unsucessfule everywhere else, so far...

Drhorsepower
05-20-2013, 10:40 AM
Oh im excited! Excited for all of the lucky ones! Everybody knows I can't draw a tag even if odds are in my favor.

NVBird'n'Big
05-20-2013, 02:02 PM
Anyone have thoughts on the quotas? I don't think I've seen any posts on it.

2013 Quotas : http://www.ndow.org/uploadedFiles/ndoworg/Content/Hunt/Seasons_and_Regulations/Big_Game/CR_1309_BG_Quotas.pdf

2012 to compare : http://www.ndow.org/Education/Publications/Big_Game_Seasons/ (I can't find a better place that lists actual quotas, I can't seem to find anything on the new NDOW website)

Looks like Elk tag #s are up, deer seems up in some and down in others. Thought maybe diverting the conversation would lower the anxiety on the ol' NV board. Good luck gentlemen.

Drhorsepower
05-20-2013, 02:55 PM
I've been reviewing them. Deer quota are lower overall which is a good thing IMO. It means they are finally listening to the citizens and cab boards instead of listening to what ndow wants.

NVBird'n'Big
05-20-2013, 03:47 PM
Definitely a good thing in my opinion, still tough though. The 50% increase last year was rediculous in my opinion, a 14% decrease this year (my rough calc) is a good step but still high.

hardstalk
05-20-2013, 03:48 PM
Apparently we are at an elk cap also. Meaning this is the ideal elk numbers for the land provided I believe.

NVBird'n'Big
05-20-2013, 03:55 PM
Apparently we are at an elk cap also. Meaning this is the ideal elk numbers for the land provided I believe.

Sounds consistent with what the Big Game Status Book (which is a good read) says;

"The statewide adult elk population estimate increased from 15,100 lastyear to 16,600 for 2013. Nevada’s elk harvest management continues to be based on meeting population objectives within the guidelines of the state’s Elk Species Management Plan. Statewide populationincreases resulted in a substantial increase in overall recommended tag quotas."

http://www.ndow.org/Education/Publications/Big_Game_Status_Book/

Musket Man
05-20-2013, 10:07 PM
Statistically I should atleast draw my last choice antelope tag this year. Antelope season is at a real bad time of year for me so I decided to try to cash in my points before I get in any deeper. I should have some chance at a deer tag and elk is a long shot at best, but thats what makes it exciting!! If we all knew what we would draw what fun would it be:)

tommyp
05-21-2013, 11:37 AM
Cannot believe this has not had a bump today... one day closer....

Umpqua Hunter
05-21-2013, 11:44 AM
Cannot believe this has not had a bump today... one day closer....

Yep...one day closer...you beat me to it. Ha ha. This is the slowest week ever!

velvetfvr
05-21-2013, 05:03 PM
Yep...one day closer...you beat me to it. Ha ha. This is the slowest week ever!

Yep!

Drhorsepower
05-21-2013, 05:17 PM
Luckily I have been busy and crap going on at work to make this week go by quicker.

NVBird'n'Big
05-21-2013, 05:54 PM
Unlucky for me I have a slow week and I sit in front of a computer all day long.... is it Friday yet?

Drhorsepower
05-21-2013, 05:58 PM
Why do we get more excited over Nevada than any other state?

MAKAIRA
05-21-2013, 06:18 PM
I already have a 081 late and still can't wait!!Looks like nothing for Utah as the cc hasn't been hit.Maybe just deer in Nevada and Montana but still hoping.

BossBrott
05-21-2013, 06:53 PM
Because its not communist!

packer58
05-21-2013, 07:13 PM

Nevada is always a wildcard, due to the draw/points system anyone can draw a tag at any time for any species. This is what makes the Nevada draw so exciting for me!!!!!

MSUcat61
05-21-2013, 11:03 PM
No anxiety for me this year since I went with just points, but next year may be my last year in NV so it will definitely be a nerve-racking application year.

Musket Man
05-22-2013, 12:20 AM
Nevada is always a wildcard, due to the draw/points system anyone can draw a tag at any time for any species. This is what makes the Nevada draw so exciting for me!!!!!

I agree. Same for Idaho and Wyoming! Colorado now that is a discouraging state to apply in if you dont have the points. They could atleast put 1 tag in each unit up for grabs to make it atleast a little bit interesting for everyone applying that doesnt have enough points to draw!

Umpqua Hunter
05-22-2013, 09:52 AM
Another day closer, and the consensus is today the computer will select which ones of us will enjoy a Nevada hunt this fall. Hope you all the best!

Drhorsepower
05-22-2013, 10:12 AM
Good vibes to all of my eff buddies

tommyp
05-22-2013, 10:20 AM
Happy Drawing Day...

Ikeepitcold
05-22-2013, 10:49 AM
Good luck again to everyone.

Drhorsepower
05-22-2013, 04:53 PM
Afternoon bump!

How many guys do you think will be new members within 1 week of Friday with their first post something like this-

Hey guys I drew an x tag in x zone. I've been lurking here for a while but never have posted, I've subscribed to Eastmans for 6 years now! . I don't live in Nevada and I have never been in this unit. I'm not looking for any honey holes just general information on where to find x animal ( although I won't turn down GPS coords); ) thanks for all of your help guys!

tommyp
05-22-2013, 05:04 PM
Afternoon bump!

How many guys do you think will be new members within 1 week of Friday with their first post something like this-

Hey guys I drew an x tag in x zone. I've been lurking here for a while but never have posted, I've subscribed to Eastmans for 6 years now! . I don't live in Nevada and I have never been in this unit. I'm not looking for any honey holes just general information on where to find x animal ( although I won't turn down GPS coords); ) thanks for all of your help guys!

yup the membership level always takes a jump after draw results, no matter the state.

velvetfvr
05-22-2013, 05:11 PM
Afternoon bump!

Idk but I gather it happens every year.

Shaun
05-22-2013, 05:11 PM
Afternoon bump!

Looks like my text to you!! Just not as good haha

Drhorsepower
05-22-2013, 05:45 PM
Looks like my text to you!! Just not as good haha

Yup:) we always joke about it, might as well throw it out there for everybody.

hardstalk
05-22-2013, 06:04 PM

Drhorsepower
05-22-2013, 06:20 PM
Welcome to eastmans and good luck on your tag 1. We can do a secret code. Lol

Shaun
05-22-2013, 06:22 PM
Ive seen a few already this season. Is it rude to just post a #1 or #2 numbering each new poster under there question on their groundbreaking introduction thread ?!

What is more rude someone asking that kind of question as a first post or a guy simply putting a 1,2, or any other number simply in a reply

hardstalk
05-22-2013, 06:29 PM
Welcome to eastmans and good luck on your tag 1. We can do a secret code. Lol

Perfect. Ill delete my original question in 20 min.

Alabama
05-22-2013, 06:29 PM
Afternoon bump!

That was gonna be my first post but....I didn't draw any tags :D

Drhorsepower
05-22-2013, 06:35 PM
That was gonna be my first post but....I didn't draw any tags :D

Hey you are hanging around! And it wasn't your first!

slim jim
05-22-2013, 09:13 PM
Less than 46hrs!

Ikeepitcold
05-22-2013, 09:29 PM
Afternoon bump!

Happens every year to a T Dr. Drives me nuts to be honest. How bout this. If anyone posts "not looking for your spot or honey hole" nobody replies and they can go away to another forum.

Drhorsepower
05-22-2013, 09:31 PM
Happens every year to a T Dr. Drives me nuts to be honest. How bout this. If anyone posts "not looking for your spot or honey hole" nobody replies and they can go away to another forum.

No one ever does reply;) I do to say welcome and usually that's about it.

nvarcher
05-22-2013, 09:44 PM
Haven't found a Backdoor yet this year sorry guys!!

Ikeepitcold
05-22-2013, 09:45 PM

We where all counting on you T! I guess we just have to wait. Booooooooo

hardstalk
05-22-2013, 09:57 PM

Ive been trying! Even thru the silver state area hoping they would show points. I think they got er locked down this time.

velvetfvr
05-22-2013, 10:42 PM
Ive been trying! Even thru the silver state area hoping they would show points. I think they got er locked down this time.

Yep, locked down.

nvarcher
05-22-2013, 10:58 PM
They learned!!

Drhorsepower
05-22-2013, 11:09 PM
Same company does Utah and they are locked down tight as well

Ikeepitcold
05-22-2013, 11:10 PM
We need an informant. Someone needs to apply for a job with these guys.

Drhorsepower
05-22-2013, 11:39 PM
We need an informant. Someone needs to apply for a job with these guys.

Nvarcher? Need a summer job?

hardstalk
05-23-2013, 07:30 AM
I try and I try and I try! 5566

tommyp
05-23-2013, 07:35 AM
I'm ready to know something. One of my favorite parts once results go out and you figure where and when your going , is letting the office know when you will be gone on VACATION... ( will it be late August, or mid September????)

hardstalk
05-23-2013, 07:50 AM
I'm ready to know something. One of my favorite parts once results go out and you figure where and when your going , is letting the office know when you will be gone on VACATION... ( will it be late August, or mid September????)

Yep. Months in advance they get the notice. And its more of a statement than a question. " I drew a deer tag. Ill be off from aug x-aug x" "oh will you Andrew?" "Yes sir, I was looking for a job when I found this one" " oh ok. Just remind me a week or two prior". "You got it"

Ikeepitcold
05-23-2013, 08:53 AM
Everyone knows that sept-dec I will be talking time off if I draw. Pretty much nobody request time off for thoses months till I find out if I drew.

NVBird'n'Big
05-23-2013, 10:35 AM
I try and I try and I try! 5566

It's been like that since Monday, I guess they couldn't figure out how to fix the backdoor issue so they took the easy route and locked us all out of our accounts, sneaky bastards.

Umpqua Hunter
05-23-2013, 10:40 AM
Maybe someone should call them and tell them you have to book a place TODAY for your son's wedding the fall, and wonder if there is any way they could tell you your draw results to insure there are no conflicts. :)

Muleys 24/7
05-23-2013, 10:53 AM
Maybe someone should call them and tell them you have to book a place TODAY for your son's wedding the fall, and wonder if there is any way they could tell you your draw results to insure there are no conflicts. :)

Haha, I'm sure that will work:)

Drhorsepower
05-23-2013, 12:05 PM

Uh, are you volunteering?

Umpqua Hunter
05-23-2013, 12:08 PM
Uh, are you volunteering?

No i'm gonna suck it up and hold on for just one more day.

Umpqua Hunter
05-23-2013, 12:10 PM
DR...I'll bet you can't wait to see you drew your desert sheep, elk, and deer tag this year....can you. :)

Drhorsepower
05-23-2013, 12:10 PM
No i'm gonna suck it up and hold on for just one more day.

It is going to be a long 28+ hours

Drhorsepower
05-23-2013, 12:11 PM
DR...I'll bet you can't wait to see you drew your desert sheep, elk, and deer tag this year....can you. :)

Stop jinxing me!!!!! I'm being a pessimist this year so I will not be disappointed ;)

Ikeepitcold
05-23-2013, 12:12 PM

Now that will be some time off of work.

Ikeepitcold
05-23-2013, 12:13 PM
Stop jinxing me!!!!! I'm being a pessimist this year so I will not be disappointed ;)

X2!!!!! I just assume a big fat 0

Drhorsepower
05-23-2013, 12:23 PM
Now that will be some time off of work.

I'd do it though! All of the seasons don't overlap for the most part and a rare opportunity.

nv-hunter
05-23-2013, 12:27 PM
Any CCard hits? They hit my card for a turkey tag this year before posting results.

tommyp
05-23-2013, 12:28 PM
I'd do it though! All of the seasons don't overlap for the most part and a rare opportunity.

right on.. that would be some season!

Drhorsepower
05-23-2013, 12:52 PM
Any CCard hits? They hit my card for a turkey tag this year before posting results.

It's usually after results posted.

So I heard the draw was over around 10-11, given the 48 hour rule, maybe it will not be in the afternoon?

nv-hunter
05-23-2013, 12:59 PM

So I heard the draw was over around 10-11, given the 48 hour rule, maybe it will not be in the afternoon?

Ya was wishful thinking on my part LOL

Umpqua Hunter
05-23-2013, 01:03 PM

So they already drew my tag, now I'm just waiting to hear about it ;-)

And they already drew IKC's and DR's sheep, antelope, goat, deer and elk tags. lol.

Drhorsepower
05-23-2013, 01:07 PM
I'm on a waiting list for antelope, they drew all of my tags. Looked at my name and threw them back in the pile;)

hardstalk
05-23-2013, 01:22 PM

But then the office would be open for phone calls. Cant be having that. I think they'll post at quitting time like usual.

Ikeepitcold
05-23-2013, 02:09 PM

2 PM any wagers for bragging rites?

Ikeepitcold
05-23-2013, 02:11 PM
So they already drew my tag, now I'm just waiting to hear about it ;-)

And they already drew IKC's and DR's sheep, antelope, goat, deer and elk tags. lol.

Yessssssss!!! Oh wait. I'm in waiting period for Elk! sweet Ill take a cow tag tho.

NVBird'n'Big
05-23-2013, 02:29 PM
2 PM any wagers for bragging rites?

I'll cheat a little and go for 3:10pm. Last year, the "Results are posted!" thread went up at 3:14pm...

hardstalk
05-23-2013, 02:38 PM
Bsa posted "go look..." At 3:16. Im going with the 3:00 hour also. Regardless nothing will be productively completed until then work wise..

Drhorsepower
05-23-2013, 02:47 PM
I think 15:05 but they might surprise us

sjsmallfield
05-23-2013, 02:50 PM
I think you guys are starting to loose it. Or lost it a long time ago! ;)

Drhorsepower
05-23-2013, 02:54 PM

Long time ago!

tommyp
05-23-2013, 03:35 PM
I have been check my CC account so much , by bank is probably thinks that someone is trying to hack into my account.

Drhorsepower
05-23-2013, 04:00 PM
I have been check my CC account so much , by bank is probably thinks that someone is trying to hack into my account.

Results will be out before cc gets hit

hardstalk
05-23-2013, 04:09 PM

Muleys 24/7
05-23-2013, 04:37 PM
It was like this last year too:cool:

tommyp
05-23-2013, 04:39 PM
Results will be out before cc gets hit

strange how Utah and Nevada use the same company for thier draw system, and Utah hits the CC's first ( makes sense verify the funds) then posts results and issues tags. while Nevada posts results and then processes payment (I wonder how they handle tags that the CC's are declined on?)

CoHiCntry
05-23-2013, 04:47 PM
I don't even apply in Nevada and I'm excited!

Shaun
05-23-2013, 04:49 PM

Hell no he cant he has been taxting me about it all day hahahaha

tommyp
05-23-2013, 04:54 PM
I don't even apply in Nevada and I'm excited!

this thread is corrupting everyone!!!

NVBird'n'Big
05-23-2013, 04:59 PM
Last years NV anticipation thread went 17 pages, I think we'll have that beat by this time tomorrow.

tommyp
05-23-2013, 05:04 PM
yup!
I think it will hit 17 pages by lunch tomorrow.

nv-hunter
05-23-2013, 05:05 PM
T minus 24 hours LOL

slim jim
05-23-2013, 05:57 PM
Probably not gonna get much sleep tonight

BossBrott
05-23-2013, 06:06 PM
Hope I got something to look forward to!

Drhorsepower
05-23-2013, 06:11 PM
Hope I got something to look forward to!

Seems like the only thing I ever get to look forward to is the results. After that I sulk in tears for weeks on end. ;)

slim jim
05-23-2013, 07:01 PM
Be positive Travis! I have a feeling it's going to be a good year

Shaun
05-23-2013, 07:02 PM
Seems like the only thing I ever get to look forward to is the results. After that I sulk in tears for weeks on end. ;)

Dont be like that be like me and wear your lucky thong tomorrow always seems to help hahaha

Ikeepitcold
05-23-2013, 07:13 PM
Dont be like that be like me and wear your lucky thong tomorrow always seems to help hahaha

Bleah! To far dude seriously!!! You did me chonies not flip flops rite? Lol

Ikeepitcold
05-23-2013, 07:14 PM
yup!

By tonight if this keeps up! Someone better start a new thread once results are up. 17 will be nothin!

velvetfvr
05-23-2013, 07:18 PM
By tonight if this keeps up! Someone better start a new thread once results are up. 17 will be nothin!

Lol

I texted Travis how much time we have left earlier today. Even though I don't have very many elk points, I am hoping for an archery elk tag! I would be pumped!

Ikeepitcold
05-23-2013, 07:26 PM
Results are up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

This is what we will see tomorrow. Did your heart jump and get a knot in your stomac when you saw that? Lol, to far?

velvetfvr
05-23-2013, 07:33 PM
Results are up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

This is what we will see tomorrow. Did your heart jump and get a knot in your stomac when you saw that? Lol, to far?

I saw it but I know it won't be until tomorrow. Lol

Don Dusart
05-23-2013, 07:43 PM
You guys are killing me. Lol

hardstalk
05-23-2013, 08:02 PM
yup!

This thread

hardstalk
05-23-2013, 08:02 PM
yup!

Will reach..

hardstalk
05-23-2013, 08:03 PM
yup!

17 pages...

Umpqua Hunter
05-23-2013, 08:04 PM
I think.....

Umpqua Hunter
05-23-2013, 08:05 PM
it will............

Umpqua Hunter
05-23-2013, 08:05 PM
almost...........

Umpqua Hunter
05-23-2013, 08:06 PM
certainly.......

Umpqua Hunter
05-23-2013, 08:06 PM
reach......

Umpqua Hunter
05-23-2013, 08:07 PM
17 pages......

Drhorsepower
05-23-2013, 08:07 PM
Haha. Uh. I think it will as well.

Umpqua Hunter
05-23-2013, 08:08 PM
if not more.

Drhorsepower
Hey Shaun, can you over night your lucky thong to me??

Now is it too far?

Umpqua Hunter
Hey DR.....

Umpqua Hunter
05-23-2013, 08:09 PM
I was in the.......

Drhorsepower
Trent I was going to reply results are up and leave it at that;)

Umpqua Hunter
middle of......

Umpqua Hunter
05-23-2013, 08:10 PM
a post......

Umpqua Hunter
05-23-2013, 08:10 PM
and you keep.....

Umpqua Hunter
05-23-2013, 08:11 PM
interrupting me ;)

Ikeepitcold
05-23-2013, 08:12 PM
Hey Shaun, can you over night your lucky thong to me??

Now is it too far?

Hahaahhahahahahhahahahhaha nope!

Ikeepitcold
05-23-2013, 08:13 PM
interrupting me ;)

And say good by to 17! Jeez Jim that's some funny stuff rite there.

Ikeepitcold
05-23-2013, 08:14 PM
Are you trying to get your post count up?

Umpqua Hunter
05-23-2013, 08:16 PM
Are you trying to get your post count up?

Only 12 more for 700...lol Hey we are already at 17 pages. Maybe it will hit 20.

Umpqua Hunter
05-23-2013, 08:17 PM
The Nevada draw this year is doing some weird stuff to us all.....lol

Ikeepitcold
05-23-2013, 08:18 PM
What's the saying? Punch Drunk? Maybe Tag Drunk?

slim jim
You guys are bored trying to kill time

Umpqua Hunter
There goes page 18

Ikeepitcold
05-23-2013, 08:21 PM
Ok Travis is gonna call BS on this thread now saying that Someone over posted trying to get the page count over 17. He's such a ball buster! Hahahah Jk Dr

Umpqua Hunter
05-23-2013, 08:22 PM
Ok Travis is gonna call BS on this thread now saying that Someone over posted trying to get the page count over 17. He's such a ball buster! Hahahah Jk Dr

Maybe you should ban him....jk...lol

packer58
05-23-2013, 08:24 PM
There goes page 18

This has turned into a feeding frenzy.............Just wait until tomorrow after the results are posted, the roof is coming off and i'm going to help.

Ikeepitcold
05-23-2013, 08:25 PM
Maybe you should ban him....jk...lol

Ouch...... Haha he would hunt me down!

I think the little red envelope thingy at the beginning of this thread turned red awhile ago and is about to catch on fire with all this posting.

Ikeepitcold
05-23-2013, 08:26 PM
Oh this will burn BB's butt. Maybe this thread will catch up the the Long Range thread that keeps popping up! Boom friend!!!!

Sorry Matt

If that thread comes up again it's going by by!

tommyp
05-23-2013, 08:48 PM
Well I left work, went home , ran, and shot my bow, then get on here and find that you guys went nuts, on this thread ( without me) Ha !

Umpqua Hunter
05-23-2013, 08:50 PM
Let me state the obvious, I just checked the draw results and nothing is up yet ;)

Umpqua Hunter
05-23-2013, 08:51 PM
still nothing......

Umpqua Hunter
05-23-2013, 08:51 PM
still nothing...5 more for 700 :)

tommyp
05-23-2013, 08:53 PM

you can do it!!!

Bitterroot Bulls
05-23-2013, 08:57 PM
How come nobody called me about this drinking game?

Every time UH posts, you know what you have to do...

I am going to go back a few pages and catch up.

velvetfvr
05-23-2013, 09:20 PM

I am only at 374, 😔 lol

Timberstalker
05-23-2013, 09:25 PM
Hurry up and post UH, my red cup is empty! You guys are out of control.

BossBrott
05-23-2013, 09:50 PM
WTF did I miss? Here I leave for 2 hours and you guys tack 10 pages on this thread!

velvetfvr
05-23-2013, 09:51 PM
WTF did I miss? Here I leave for 2 hours and you guys tack 10 pages on this thread!

Lol

I don't know if I will be able to sleep tonight, I am pumped!!!!!

BossBrott
05-23-2013, 10:02 PM
Funny stuff, is UH soaking his hands in ice right now?

Ikeepitcold
05-23-2013, 10:05 PM
Funny stuff, is UH soaking his hands in ice right now?

He has to be. C'mon UH 700 is a good number

Alabama
05-23-2013, 10:05 PM
Yesssssss! I finally drew!!!!

Ikeepitcold
05-23-2013, 10:06 PM
Oh snap one more and it's 20

BossBrott
05-23-2013, 10:08 PM
It's not just this forum, every Nevada forum is lit up like Baghdad on opening day of Jihad season!

Ikeepitcold
05-23-2013, 10:11 PM
It's not just this forum, every Nevada forum is lit up like Baghdad on opening day of Jihad season!

Bahahhahahhaha shock and awe

hardstalk
05-23-2013, 10:13 PM
I only see 10 pages on tapatalk. We have a ways to go!

hardstalk
05-23-2013, 10:15 PM
This is the most laughs I have had in a while. Between Dr calling out the new introduction honey hole seekers. Me quoting him on it. And then Tommyp quoting my quotes im laughin my arse off.

Almost as funny as those indian fellas a couple months back selling coupons and knock off dolce bags!

Ikeepitcold
05-23-2013, 10:18 PM
This is the most laughs I have had in a while. Between Dr calling out the new introduction honey hole seekers. Me quoting him on it. And then Tommyp quoting my quotes im laughin my arse off.

Wait what? Who's quoting who and what's a arse?

hardstalk
05-23-2013, 10:21 PM
Wait what? Who's quoting who and what's a arse?

I think you missed the new entertainment. Scroll back a few pages in this thread and it will all make sense.

Ikeepitcold
05-23-2013, 10:25 PM
I think you missed the new entertainment. Scroll back a few pages in this thread and it will all make sense.

I got it. Was just clowning you a bit.

Alabama
05-23-2013, 10:28 PM
Yesssssss! I finally drew!!!!

Wow, no bites :( I was going to say I drew a picture with my niece earlier. You guys have the NV draws down to a science. lol

Umpqua Hunter
05-23-2013, 10:32 PM
I'm baaaack. Played some pool with my boys to kill some time..lol.

Bitterroot Bulls
05-23-2013, 10:33 PM
I'm baaaack. Played some pool with my boys to kill some time..lol.

Bottoms up!

Umpqua Hunter
05-23-2013, 10:34 PM
Whaaaaat nothing new YET on huntnevadacom!!!!

Shaun
05-23-2013, 10:34 PM
Nv has a hotline I was just told about. I just called and was unsuccessful this year. Oh well always next year I guess.

For anyone interested in checking results before they post call
1800deertags. Hopefully you guys are luckier than I was this year

Ikeepitcold
05-23-2013, 10:36 PM
Nv has a hotline I was just told about. I just called and was unsuccessful this year. Oh well always next year I guess.

Ummmm....... Is this a dating service number?

Umpqua Hunter
05-23-2013, 10:40 PM

That is NOT the Nevada draw number.....or then again maybe it is.

MSUcat61
05-23-2013, 10:41 PM
How come nobody called me about this drinking game?

Every time UH posts, you know what you have to do...

I am going to go back a few pages and catch up.

Ha ha... forum drinking games. That's a new one.

Umpqua Hunter
05-23-2013, 10:41 PM

IKIC I just saw you are a "Super Moderator", I always new you were a "Moderator", but a "Super Moderator" is even better. Congrats, and I agree.

Umpqua Hunter
05-23-2013, 10:42 PM
This is "700". I need to get to 777 by the time of the draw results tomorrow!

Shaun
05-23-2013, 10:46 PM

I know nothing haha

velvetfvr
05-23-2013, 10:47 PM

Heck with 777, how about 888! Lol

Ikeepitcold
IKIC I just saw you are a "Super Moderator", I always new you were a "Moderator", but a "Super Moderator" is even better. Congrats, and I agree.

Up Up and awaaaaaaaaaay thanks

Umpqua Hunter
I know nothing haha

Yeahhhhh Riiiiiigggghhhtttt :)

Ikeepitcold
05-23-2013, 10:48 PM

Boooya! Congrats that was one heck of an achievement in such little time.

Umpqua Hunter
05-23-2013, 10:49 PM
Up Up and awaaaaaaaaaay thanks

Sorry I spelled "knew" wrong.

velvetfvr
05-23-2013, 10:50 PM
Maybe everyone's post count will jump a 100 posts by tomorrow????? Lol

Ikeepitcold
05-23-2013, 10:51 PM
What happens when you get to 2k? I think it starts over back to....... Your on the Forum too much

velvetfvr
05-23-2013, 10:52 PM
What happens when you get to 2k? I think it starts over back to....... Your on the Forum too much

I have over 5,000 posts on archery talk in almost 2 years! Lol

Umpqua Hunter
05-23-2013, 10:54 PM

IKC you need to go for the big 2K tonight, then stop. No way you will miss that desert sheep tag then!

velvetfvr
05-23-2013, 10:54 PM
Just felt a little earthquake in Reno, maybe they posted tags! Lol

Drhorsepower
05-23-2013, 11:00 PM
I go watch iron man 3 and this is what I come back to? You guys are killing me! I'm glad to see bb post

Umpqua Hunter
05-23-2013, 11:04 PM
I go watch iron man 3 and this is what I come back to? You guys are killing me! I'm glad to see bb post

DR you are gonna clean house tomorrow with your tags...I can feel it!

Drhorsepower
05-23-2013, 11:04 PM
No way man. So you need 777 because it is Nevada and that would be fitting.

velvetfvr
05-23-2013, 11:05 PM

Yep, lol

Umpqua Hunter
05-23-2013, 11:07 PM
No way man. So you need 777 because it is Nevada and that would be fitting.

I agree, and I am trying to get there without being obnoxious. Maybe I'll go resurrect some 5 year old threads.

Kevin Root
05-23-2013, 11:12 PM
I agree, and I am trying to get there without being obnoxious. Maybe I'll go resurrect some 5 year old threads.

Do you get credit for a post if you delete it or do you lose a point? :)

Umpqua Hunter
05-23-2013, 11:15 PM

I'm not sure about that one...713

Ikeepitcold
05-23-2013, 11:16 PM

Shall we try this on UM and see if it takes him back to 620?

Umpqua Hunter
05-23-2013, 11:20 PM
My card just got hit.

Pair of boots!

Drhorsepower
05-23-2013, 11:39 PM
My card just got hit.

Pair of boots!

Your cracking me up

Umpqua Hunter
05-23-2013, 11:49 PM
Your cracking me up.

As you know I will draw a desert sheep tag, a California bighorn tag, a mule deer tag, a mountain goat tag and an antelope tag this year in Nevada. There is no possible way I will miss these tags. I just so happen to know someone in the NDOW and paid them $1000 under the table to make sure I drew those tags. Shhhhhh....don't tell anyone, it's a secret between friends here on Eastman's. :)

Lol.....I knew you were gonna draw DR, I just didn't realize how. Your secret is safe with us :)

velvetfvr
05-23-2013, 11:51 PM
Lol.....I knew you were gonna draw DR, I just didn't realize how. Your secret is safe with us :)

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! That's funny!

Muleys 24/7
05-24-2013, 12:00 AM
Sooooo what happens if no results are up tomorrow????

Umpqua Hunter
05-24-2013, 12:01 AM
5/23/13 @ 11:00 pm Mountain time, no results yet.

Umpqua Hunter
05-24-2013, 12:01 AM

Don't say that!

Drhorsepower
05-24-2013, 12:04 AM
That would be money well spent If it was true! Uh you don't drink do you?

Ikeepitcold
05-24-2013, 12:09 AM

I will quit and ban myself from the forum. That'll teach them at NDOW!

Umpqua Hunter
05-24-2013, 12:09 AM
That would be money well spent If it was true! Uh you don't drink do you?

Of course I do, but I don't get drunk. I am just naturally a bit silly.

Muleys 24/7
05-24-2013, 12:10 AM
Don't say that!

Haha, just saying...... damm, I'm wishing I put in the draw now!!! Just points for me this year.

Muleys 24/7
05-24-2013, 12:11 AM

Haha, I won't hold you too it!

Umpqua Hunter
05-24-2013, 12:13 AM

You could be like one of our former favorite members, join a music group and be "banned". :rolleyes:

Ikeepitcold
05-24-2013, 12:19 AM
You could be like one of our former favorite members, join a music group and be "banned". :rolleyes:

Awe I miss him. What a rock star! NOT

Umpqua Hunter
05-24-2013, 12:22 AM
What a rock star! NOT

Good one IKC

Umpqua Hunter
05-24-2013, 12:23 AM
5/23/13 @ 11:22 pm Mountain time. No results yet.

At least I'm being productive to get my post count up to 777.

Ikeepitcold
05-24-2013, 12:25 AM

True. You could be just rambling on about nothing........ 1919

Umpqua Hunter
05-24-2013, 12:27 AM
True. You could be just rambling on about nothing........ 1919

Ha ha ha ha 725

Muleys 24/7
05-24-2013, 12:28 AM
To mucking fuch....haha

Drhorsepower
05-24-2013, 12:29 AM
You guys sure make it hard to celebrate an anniversary.

Drhorsepower
05-24-2013, 12:30 AM

Mountain time? We don't care about no stinkin mountain time! Lol

Ikeepitcold
05-24-2013, 12:30 AM
A new number system. I like it. Oh wait it's posted rite over there under the avatar. 1920

Drhorsepower
05-24-2013, 12:31 AM
Of course I do, but I don't get drunk. I am just naturally a bit silly.

I know your naturally a bit sill but tonight you are a lot silly.