PDA

View Full Version : Hey Everyone....How has everyone been

Backcountry Stalker
05-28-2013, 02:22 PM
Hey everybody....Just getting back home. How has everyone been? My overseas vacation with the family was more than great and much needed :). Hope everyone has been well

Drhorsepower
05-28-2013, 02:24 PM
Did you draw a tag?

Backcountry Stalker
05-28-2013, 02:45 PM
Did you draw a tag?
Hey Dr! I don't know yet....I haven't even unpacked yet lol....wanted to say hey to everyone and check the house out first. I'll know tho in like 30 mins to an hour.

Drhorsepower
05-28-2013, 02:57 PM
Hey Dr! I don't know yet....I haven't even unpacked yet lol....wanted to say hey to everyone and check the house out first. I'll know tho in like 30 mins to an hour.

Where are your priorities! Kids can stay buckled in their car seats, car can stay running. You need to hurry your butt to a computer!

hardstalk
05-28-2013, 03:05 PM
Wheredya go? I think you have about 60 pages worth of catching up to do!

Backcountry Stalker
05-28-2013, 03:07 PM
Where are your priorities! Kids can stay buckled in their car seats, car can stay running. You need to hurry your butt to a computer!

LMAO! Wifey has all eyes on me atm lol....she already gave me the third degree cause soon as I walked in the house and seen 2 new Eastmens issues I sat down and started going thru them....she was like umm really?! SUITCASES! lol

Backcountry Stalker
05-28-2013, 03:11 PM
Wheredya go? I think you have about 60 pages worth of catching up to do!

Hardstalk hey bro! We went to Europe and visited family in Egypt....It was a great time! Jet skied in the Mediterranean for like 2 weeks straight! 16 pages to be exact lol

hardstalk
05-28-2013, 03:26 PM
Thats awesome! Wise man. Butter up the wifey with a vacation a couple weeks before tags come out.. Brilliant!!

hardstalk
05-28-2013, 03:27 PM
Whats your first and last name? ill look it up for ya!!

Ikeepitcold
05-28-2013, 03:29 PM
Hey man! Glad to see you back. So ya lots to catch up for sure. Get unpacked and plan on spending some time on the forum. Dude you need to check and see if you drew. I was a shit show here on Friday. No Internet over there? Hahaha

Drhorsepower
05-28-2013, 03:41 PM
In the time it took you to post on this thread, you could have made your post saying how excited you are to kill your first elk sheep and antelope

Backcountry Stalker
05-28-2013, 03:45 PM
Thats awesome! Wise man. Butter up the wifey with a vacation a couple weeks before tags come out.. Brilliant!!

Whats your first and last name? ill look it up for ya!!

Hey man! Glad to see you back. So ya lots to catch up for sure. Get unpacked and plan on spending some time on the forum. Dude you need to check and see if you drew. I was a shit show here on Friday. No Internet over there? Hahaha

Haha, I wish that was my intentions lol....I PRETTY MUCH DIDN'T HAVE A CHOICE lol. Donald Walker.....but I'm on huntnevada as we speak.....IKIC whats up bro! Yep, roger that lol. Yea they do man...but I was on my best behavior....so I got on the net rarely. Checking now tho

Drhorsepower
05-28-2013, 03:50 PM
Wow good tag there dw!

Backcountry Stalker
05-28-2013, 03:50 PM
In the time it took you to post on this thread, you could have made your post saying how excited you are to kill your first elk sheep and antelope

O DAMN! WOOOOOOOOOOOT! 221-223. LOL! DR your a hard man to please lmao! O sh*t! Dang! I'm freaking shaking right now!!! NO LIE! Why are they looking at me like that lmao!

Backcountry Stalker
05-28-2013, 03:54 PM
Wow good tag there dw!

you seen it too?!!!!!! O DANG!!!!!! Hold up I gotta call Taylor lol!

hardstalk
05-28-2013, 03:59 PM
Yep your in the money! Im hunting the same unit. Had some friends in there last year take a 170 on a weekend hunt.

Backcountry Stalker
05-28-2013, 04:07 PM
Yep your in the money! Im hunting the same unit. Had some friends in there last year take a 170 on a weekend hunt.

OMG! Congrats! Dude, I seen a pic of a muley that was in there last year from a buddy of mine....GOODNESS he was a complete beast! I'm SO stoked right now! We gotta hook up bro!

Ikeepitcold
05-28-2013, 07:40 PM
Congrats man! We need to talk. I have a spot for you to check but I need some details on your tag. PM me

Ikeepitcold
05-28-2013, 08:05 PM
BS I got the 411 on your tag. Sorry bro I can't help for early season. All I can say is talk to FnG they are a great help. I'll ask around and see if I can dig up some info for you. Congrats on the tag. Oh and you better start on the treadmill and stair stepper now.

Drhorsepower
05-28-2013, 08:13 PM
Congrats man! We need to talk. I have a spot for you to check but I need some details on your tag. PM me

Congrats on 2k! Get a life. Just kidding

Ikeepitcold
05-28-2013, 08:36 PM

Hahhahha yea well ya know. I think I should get a atta boy from guy for spending most of my extra time on the forum. Lol

Backcountry Stalker
05-29-2013, 08:26 PM
BS I got the 411 on your tag. Sorry bro I can't help for early season. All I can say is talk to FnG they are a great help. I'll ask around and see if I can dig up some info for you. Congrats on the tag. Oh and you better start on the treadmill and stair stepper now.

Jet lag is for real!.......Np thats alright bro, thanks for thinking about it anyway.....indeed, let me know if anything comes your way. Yea, started the workout before I left overseas. And, concrats on 2k!

LOL @ DR!

sjsmallfield
05-30-2013, 05:31 PM
Welcome back and congrats on a great tag Backcountry.

Backcountry Stalker
06-03-2013, 03:41 PM
Welcome back and congrats on a great tag Backcountry.
Thx bro! Hope all has been well with you!

Graylight
06-04-2013, 01:15 AM
Congrats on the tag... You'll have a fun hunt!