PDA

View Full Version : Video: Big Archery Mule Deer Hunt

fly4fish
05-31-2013, 10:54 PM
Well, I finally have something worthy of sharing with you all. Below is the link to my 2012 mule deer hunting video of what most will consider a big muley. I spent a lot of time working on the video and will appreciate any feedback.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XvuoinPsBc (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XvuoinPsBc)

If you like this video, there is another on my channel (Legalizer) that is equally entertaining (if not more so), but the buck is not as big. I have several other hunting videos to be released in the next month or so, so be sure to subscribe.

Hope you enjoy

Umpqua Hunter
05-31-2013, 11:16 PM
Very nice video Chris, and an awesome buck!! What state are you hunting? Can you get multiple archery deer tags?

Drhorsepower
05-31-2013, 11:34 PM
Very cool and one heck of a buck.

fly4fish
05-31-2013, 11:43 PM
Very nice video Chris, and an awesome buck!! What state are you hunting? Can you get multiple archery deer tags?

Glad you enjoyed. It is Idaho, and yes you can buy two tags; one at regular price and one out of state tag if available.

ssliger
06-01-2013, 07:17 AM
Thanks for sharing, great video and an awesome buck. Was that on public land or private?

NVBird'n'Big
06-01-2013, 07:34 AM
Great video, thanks for sharing. I love the point-of-view shots. Looks like a much better camera than a go-pro.

Alabama
06-01-2013, 08:33 AM
Great video!

CrimsonArrow
06-01-2013, 10:45 AM
What an incredible year! That whitetail is awesome and then you get a monster muley. Congratulations fly. I can only imagine, but it must be a little bittersweet to finally kill a deer you've been after so long.

dhershberger
06-01-2013, 12:30 PM
That deer is a total stud!

tommyp
06-01-2013, 04:08 PM
that is too cool.

Fatrascal
06-01-2013, 04:37 PM
One of the better videos I've seen. fatrascal.

velvetfvr
06-01-2013, 05:34 PM
Awesome! Might have to get that product to film my hunts!

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk 🎯 🇺🇸

sjsmallfield
06-01-2013, 07:18 PM
Awesome video Chris and congrats on a great buck!

Muleys 24/7
06-01-2013, 07:35 PM
A very well put together video. congrats on a couple great bucks

25contender
06-01-2013, 08:25 PM
Really good video!! I like the story behind the deer. Mark

Shorthair0
06-01-2013, 10:27 PM
I really enjoyed the footage. You did a very good job and I found it very inspirational. This will be my first year bowhunting and this was just the ticket to get me super pumped for the August opener. Looking forward to more great action and footage.

tdcour
06-02-2013, 08:44 PM
Thanks for making me feel like a kid waiting on Christmas only to have it still be a couple of months away... Archery season can't get here fast enough! Great couple of videos on your channel. Make sure and post more of em

m.mcolorado
06-02-2013, 09:07 PM
Wow, very impresive video, editing and resolve. way to stay on that buck. Way to prove it man that was one of the coolest videos I have ever seen. It made me want to scout for my Mule deer hunt this year even harder now! Thank you for that!

Graylight
06-02-2013, 11:10 PM
Very nice buck and video... Congrats!

tttoadman
06-05-2013, 11:14 PM
nice work!! I even knew how it ended and I was excited.

bigshot
06-06-2013, 11:32 PM
Wow!! I'm very impressed with your video and hunt, just awesome. You got me all fired up for the up coming season, thank you.

fly4fish
06-07-2013, 01:45 AM
Wow!! I'm very impressed with your video and hunt, just awesome. You got me all fired up for the up coming season, thank you.

If this one got you fired up, then you might want to watch the other video on my channel (Legalizer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2X3h4w_HpPI). I actually find it more entertaining, although the buck is not big, but gets pretty intense and some neat camera shots.

We have several videos on par with these that we will be releasing in the near future, so please subscribe and or like us on Facebook ( https://www.facebook.com/SolvidSystems).

Thanks for watching and please feel free to spread the word.

MacDonald
06-24-2013, 10:40 AM
If this one got you fired up, then you might want to watch the other video on my channel (Legalizer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2X3h4w_HpPI). I actually find it more entertaining, although the buck is not big, but gets pretty intense and some neat camera shots.

We have several videos on par with these that we will be releasing in the near future, so please subscribe and or like us on Facebook ( https://www.facebook.com/SolvidSystems).

Thanks for watching and please feel free to spread the word.

I've been thinking about either a GoPro or Solvid camera myself; The resolution looks great and the entire video is very well done. I hope you guys are planning on turning out some DVD hunts in the future?

Nmnesmith
07-03-2013, 02:02 PM
Great video and an awesome buck. Congrats. That whitetails not bad either. well done!

fly4fish
07-12-2013, 10:38 AM
I've been thinking about either a GoPro or Solvid camera myself; The resolution looks great and the entire video is very well done. I hope you guys are planning on turning out some DVD hunts in the future?

Regardless of what you go with, it is nice to document the hunt. GoPro makes a great little camera that works well for a lot of things. Personally. I think the lack of zoom and image stabilization, on camera screen, and poor sound quality make it hard to get a full feature hunting film, but the size and durability are something to consider. The way most action cameras make up for vibration and shake is by having a very wide angle lens; this is great for action sports, but for hunting and fishing, it just makes the target look even further.

I have considered some DVD Hunts, or I might just offer a download link strait to your computer. A bit of quality is lost over YouTube. I was thinking about going with Vimeo, which definitely plays higher quality, but is not quite as good for views.

Glad you guys enjoyed the video. I have put a few more on the channel since this post with many more to come, so feel free to check them out.

Kevin Root
10-03-2013, 08:38 AM
Missed this one until now. Nice video and well done, Chris and Shawn. It sure documents the hunt well the way you filmed and edited it. Sure looks like you all locked in to a real fun place to hunt with some real nice looking animals. Congratulations on a real nice looking buck and thanks for posting this here.

d.kerri
10-06-2013, 05:33 PM
really incredible video work. Thoroughly enjoyed it

fly4fish
11-17-2013, 11:39 PM
Thanks for all the great comments guys. We have filmed many more hunts and have begun posting them on our YouTube Channel.