PDA

View Full Version : Clothing from Badlands & Browning

Murdy
06-27-2013, 09:11 AM
Anyone have any experience with clothing from these companies? Any opinions on quality or value? I don't think either comes in tall sizes -- are they ok for taller people? Seems like there's been a lot from both on Camofire recently.

digger11
06-27-2013, 10:15 PM
I have a few pieces of Browning clothing.Mostly waterfowl stuff.I really like it.
Hit Sierra Trading Post for a lot of Browning stuff.They have tall and big sizes too.

Murdy
06-27-2013, 10:28 PM
Thanks. I will check that out. Actually, I was looking at a waterfowl parka. Seen a lot of it on sale lately.

In God We Trust
06-29-2013, 07:29 PM
Badlands just revamped their whole clothing line. The new stuff should be out shortly if not already. If their clothing is anything like their packs it will be top notch gear.

Murdy
06-30-2013, 09:53 PM
"Badlands just revamped their whole clothing line."

That explains why I've seen it on sale -- clearancing the old stuff to make room for the new. I know the company's got a good reputation, but never really knew they made clothing until recently

Thanks for the info.

taylorsmith831
05-07-2014, 01:34 AM
I have tried browning clothing. You can find a lot of stuff from browning including clothing and accessories. Browning clothing is available for both men and women and there are many online stores from where you can buy such things.

Cobbhunts
05-07-2014, 10:34 AM
I have the badlands kinetic vest that I believe is discontinued. Its truly a great article for layering. Very nice in my opinion. You may call Camofire and see if they have any left. Easy guys to work with.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

marcusvdk
05-07-2014, 12:43 PM
i have some browning pants that i got from gandar mountain. Like them great for turkey hunting have lots of pockets to keep thing in and very strong material