PDA

View Full Version : Burris Eliminator Laserscope

Arrownocker
02-22-2011, 07:45 AM
Does anyone use this scope and what are your feelings about it? How well does it stand up to the fields conditions that you typically put a scope through?

MrKrabs
02-22-2011, 07:54 AM
I haven't tried one of those, but I own several Burris optics. The two rifle scopes I have I bought when they were still made in the US. They are great scopes. I busted a collector lens in the Black Diamond about a year ago and sent it back for repair. After getting it back it doesn't gather light as well as it used to.

I have a pair of binoculars and a spotting scope that are made in China versions. They aren't the top of the line Burris, but the quality still isn't as good as when they were made here. After using those I've bought my last Burris products unless they move production back to the US.

Elkoholic307
02-27-2011, 06:19 PM
Seems like an interesting idea but I've read several bad reviews on it. What turns me off is the fact that it only ranges out to like 400 or 500 yards.

jhpam3117
03-13-2011, 10:07 AM
From what I have read and seen it is a scope I would not consider. It seems somewhat limiting and that is not what I want in a scope.

Booner
03-13-2011, 06:04 PM
I would prefer to have a rangefinder separate from my scope. But that's just me.

T43
03-14-2011, 08:09 AM
I'm not sold on the idea. My favorite was watching a nameless hunting show where the guide/host told the audience that his hunter couldn't make a shot because he didn't have the new Burris Eliminator scope. That was all I needed to hear to delete the show from my DVR.

Blue Skies Hunting Advent
03-14-2011, 03:17 PM
I haven't heard good things about it as well.