PDA

View Full Version : Things guys under 6 feet hate.

Fatrascal
07-18-2013, 10:23 PM
Trying to get up in a tall jacked up truck, hiking with a guy over 6 feet and trying to keep up with him, meeting georgeous women that are taller than me, trying to buy clothes in the large and extra large category but the only thing left on the rack are tall and short sizes. Ha ha, I enjoyed reading about what people over 6 feet hate in the other post so much that I decided to write about what us guys under 6 feet hate. fatrascal.

Drhorsepower
07-18-2013, 11:32 PM
Shopping for clothes for above mentioned reasons.

Blowing out inseams.

Hiking, walking, and running with taller folks.

Sitting at baseball games with taller people in front of you.

Concerts.

Using the little people public urinals.

Carrying duffel bags (hits your knees no matter how short the strap).

Washing fire engines.

Getting stuff off the top shelf at supermarkets.

velvetfvr
07-18-2013, 11:37 PM
But the one thing I like about being just under 6 ft (hope I don't go past it) is that when sneaking, you can stand up more than a taller guy. Always liked it when I was younger sneaking on ducks. My uncle is half hunched over and I am walking tall lol.

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk 🎯 🇺🇸

ivorytip
07-19-2013, 06:36 AM
ha, speaking of under 6'...... i watched medget wrastling on tue night, now that was neat!

Fink
07-19-2013, 07:30 AM
ha, speaking of under 6'...... i watched medget wrastling on tue night, now that was neat!

Bahahaha!

Hey! Wait a minute...

Fink
07-19-2013, 07:33 AM
Using the little people public urinals.

2 things:

A- I refuse to use the short guy urinal.. Splash city
2- I always wear boots at sporting events, concerts, etc. to avoid aforementioned splash city

hardstalk
07-19-2013, 08:49 AM
+1 on the taller women comment! How bout finding hunt pants with a 30" waist!! Or being stuck somewhere between meduim and small in all you clothes. I call it size schmedium.

nvarcher
07-19-2013, 01:43 PM
I dont fit in the over or under 6 ft threads! Im such an outcast! Thats one thing guys at 6 foot hate! ;)

Grizz
08-29-2013, 04:49 PM
+2 on the taller women comment. When I met my wife I was wearing flip flops and she was in heels; she is only two inches shorter than me anyway so on that day I was looking up at her, almost a no go! Luckily I've got her by over a hundred pounds, thank God that's not the other way around.... :p

chiefgobbler
09-04-2013, 04:10 PM
Ok, in at just over 6 feet. However, my problem is my sleeve length (37) is longer than my inseam (33). Try matching up camo shirts and pants.

Fatrascal
09-05-2013, 06:54 PM
chiefgobbler, with those long arms you could be a boxer. fatrascal.