PDA

View Full Version : AZ Changes

NDHunter
08-30-2013, 08:03 AM
http://azgfd.net/artman/publish/NewsMedia/New-hunting-and-fishing-license-structure-and-fees-to-go-into-effect-in-2014.shtml

Maybe a guy will only have to buy a license every other year now???

Fink
08-30-2013, 11:25 AM
That would be a special thing!

JEandAsGuide
08-30-2013, 10:20 PM
Would be nice!

Umpqua Hunter
09-05-2013, 09:31 AM
I think the staggered application periods, elk antelope in February, sheep and deer in June, will make buying a license to cover two years of applications a challenge, it might cover 1.5 if you're strategic though.

If you have kids that want to hunt, Arizona is the best deal going for building points for kids.

NDHunter
09-05-2013, 12:31 PM
I think the staggered application periods, elk antelope in February, sheep and deer in June, will make buying a license to cover two years of applications a challenge, it might cover 1.5 if you're strategic though.

If you have kids that want to hunt, Arizona is the best deal going for building points for kids.

Yea after looking at it more I think you're right. Or maybe if a guy bought a license to apply for deer and sheep, you could use it again to apply for everything the following year. You could only get points for elk and antelope every other year that way though...