PDA

View Full Version : Ground Blind Orange During Rifle Season

cycloneshooter
09-16-2013, 10:37 AM
Heading out to Wyoming in a couple weeks for an antelope hunt.

I have two members of my party that are older and dont want to spot and stalk the entire trip. They plan on sitting in a ground blind at least part of the time.

My question is whether or not Wyoming requires orange on the exterior sides of the ground blind during rifle season?

mattdeere
09-16-2013, 11:46 AM
I didn't find anything on there website requiring Blaze Orange for a ground blind. I didn't find anything on blinds at all to be honest with you. But it probably wouldn't hurt to give them a call to double check. 307-777-4600. What part of the state are you heading? Good Luck!

HiMtnHnter
09-16-2013, 12:37 PM
I didn't find anything on there website requiring Blaze Orange for a ground blind. I didn't find anything on blinds at all to be honest with you. But it probably wouldn't hurt to give them a call to double check. 307-777-4600. What part of the state are you heading? Good Luck!

I would definitely put some kind of orange on there so hunters can see it clearly.

Eberle
09-17-2013, 08:06 AM
I would definitely put some kind of orange on there so hunters can see it clearly.

I agree, better safe than sorry!

marcusvdk
09-17-2013, 12:36 PM

Have to agree with that one. I would side on the safe side. Better to be able to have a safe hunt then have something happen and say if only.

HayHay98
09-18-2013, 05:25 PM
There is no law for orange on the blind. Hunters within the blind are required to have a blaze orange article as per the regulations. I do agree with the statements above if you are wanting to be extra cautious and more safety aware. Best of luck!