PDA

View Full Version : Core4

Calbuck
09-18-2013, 07:55 PM
Just received my new Switchback pants..really want to like Core4Element, but so far I can't seem to find the correct fit. Ordered Torrent rain pants and they were WAY too long. These Switchbacks are too tight in the waist (ordered normal size) and too long. Afraid to try next waist size up as they will be even longer. Anybody else have fitting problems with their gear?

Caseyu
09-18-2013, 08:40 PM
Swithcback are too tight on my thighs and buttocks for my waist size. But the torrents were perfect. All of their clothing is all long. Going up in waist size will still be same length. Always easier to hem up than make them longer. Then they dont need to make different inseams

DryFlyGuy
09-18-2013, 08:56 PM
What you just described is the exact reason I prefer Sitka or Kryptek. At least you can try them on and do a twirl in the dressing room mirror. Hell, you can even do a curtsy if it strikes your fancy.

Murdy
09-18-2013, 09:03 PM
Now that you mention it . . .
I bought some other stuff on Camofire, and they had Core4 gloves as a cheap add-on, I ordered the largest size and can barely get them on. I have some baselayers that are fine, though.

Calbuck
09-19-2013, 12:25 AM
I have heard good things about Sitka And Kryptek... I don't like the Sitka gear prices and don't care for either in camo pattern. I have really wanted to keep the Core4 stuff but it just doesn't fit. I have the same problem Caseyu with the Switchbacks