PDA

View Full Version : this is great

JIDAHO
02-22-2011, 11:09 AM
I do not know about the rest of Idaho but I know I am stoked as hell about this forum.

Livesilly
02-22-2011, 10:08 PM
Spent 15yrs in idaho and am hoping the AF sends me back in August so I can retire!! All my kids are Idahoians and so is the wife.... I sure will be depressed if I dont get back this year....and yes...i think this forum is going to be BA!!

NRS
02-25-2011, 10:21 PM
I agree, hope to get some good idaho discussion and pics going on here.

Pronghorn73
03-07-2011, 01:19 PM
Same here, Give a little time I think we'll see some good stuff here. Just found this today............awesome!

wolftalonID
03-10-2011, 11:12 AM
I'm a bow hunter up in McCall. It would be great to meet some more Idaho bow hunters here.

Idabow
03-25-2011, 09:46 PM
Hi guys, I am an idaho hunter born and raised here all my life and I am excited about the eastmans forums

woodtick
03-29-2011, 01:34 PM
As long as you guys don't bash the UTARDS to much, It'll be a great forum:D!!

Howahunter
03-29-2011, 08:39 PM
Man the utards are already showing up in Idaho on cyberspace....Just kidding woodtick unless of course you come to this state thinking you own every bit of it and are rude to the residents. Man have I got some good stories about people from Utah.
I hope this forum becomes excellent and a lot of good advice is spread around when needed.

woodtick
03-30-2011, 11:08 AM
Howahunter I know exactly how you feel man! I've seen it first hand way to many times. The funny thing is they always think were together:D. I love Idaho and most the people that reside there. I have met many Residents steel-head fishing and year after year I run into them fishing and we end up spending a few days running around together. I'm going deer hunting with one of them this fall matter of fact. Now that is what the outdoors is all about to me!!

Howahunter
03-30-2011, 02:00 PM
I know what you mean woodtick plenty of good people out there in the outdoors. I know plenty of good people in Utah and also fish with them occasionally-You fish with anybody from the Preston area?

Pronghorn73
03-31-2011, 07:05 AM
I here ya woodtick, I live just down the road from you in Franklin. Since I work in UT, like most of us up here,I figure we all might as well get along. Good chance I'll be up near Challis after stealhead middle of next week.
Hey Howa I fish with alot of peple from Preston. you too?

T43
03-31-2011, 08:44 AM
I've heard rumors of some good fly fishing in the far southeast part of the state and up near the headwaters of the Blackfoot. I figure I will try to make a trip over there some weekend this summer.

Pronghorn73
03-31-2011, 09:37 AM
T43, let me know when your coming down this way and I might be able to help you out.

T43
03-31-2011, 10:29 AM
Sounds good.

woodtick
03-31-2011, 10:59 AM
I've fished with TJ Ransom from Preston before. His family owns Ransoms Heating and Air, They've been pretty good friends of the family for years. And I'm headin up in 4 hours for a couple days. hopefully the fish have moved up to sunbeam by now!

Pronghorn73
03-31-2011, 11:57 AM
Goodluck Woodtick save some fish me! I know of the Ransoms, I think I fished with some of them a few years back in the North Fork, they were with some friends of mine, the Moser's. Can't remember their first names, was two boys and their dad.

thump&dump
04-04-2011, 11:04 PM
I to am a native Idahoan, this really should be a good oppertunity to get to know a few other of our brothern on this site. I hope we all have some good success stories or at least some good stories successful or not. I am sure that one commen love we share is for the BSU football. Go Broncos!

NRS
04-05-2011, 10:46 AM
I do share your love for Idaho, Hunting, and the outdoors, but as far as the love for BSU, NO WAY! GO VANDALS. haha all in good fun.

Howahunter
04-05-2011, 07:55 PM
Pronghorn: I use to live in Pocatello and worked down in Preston quite a bit. Got to know quite a few good people down there including some of the Moser's.
Thump&Dump: I can't share your love for the center of the universe broncos either. Go Vandals!

thump&dump
04-06-2011, 10:57 AM
no way! I got two people that like the Vandys! that is sad. next thing you know we will have someone say they like the bengals! If that hapens I may have to chose another state to support. haha

huntnrich
04-06-2011, 01:44 PM
Sorry I'm not from Idaho, but I love Idaho. I love to hunt Idaho. I've hunted Idaho since 1980, I've had some awesome memories up there. I hope things get worked out with the Wolves and problems up there with the lack of game, and the need for lots more money. (non-resident fees). Feel lucky if you are a Idahoan.

MT.MAN
04-07-2011, 02:28 PM
Yes let's hope this turns into a great resource for all of us. If any of you are going to be around Boise on April 16th and you shoot a bow. Come check out the Sagebrush Archers 1st ever "Millitary Appreciation/ Wounded Warrior Project" 3D shoot. Some of the proceeds from the shoot and raffles will go to the Wounded Warrior Project. Great time and Great cause!

T43
04-08-2011, 10:57 AM
Sounds like fun but I will be at the Wood River RMEF Chapter banquet. on the 16th.

AbrnRngr57
04-08-2011, 11:15 AM
I just got military orders to Idaho (which should be my last assignment before retirement!) and couldn't be more excited to get back someplace where I can hunt again. I am currently in Massachusetts and well, you know the deal....had significant culture shock when I moved here from Alaska! Looking forward to using this forum and getting back full force into the outdoors!

Pronghorn73
04-08-2011, 02:37 PM
Welcome AbrnRngr57, sounds like you lucked out.