PDA

View Full Version : Leupold Spotter reviews wanted

Ikeepitcold
11-06-2013, 10:39 PM
Leupold Kenai 30x / 25-60x80mm HD Spotting Scope, Straight, Gray/Black

I'm looking at picking up this spotter. Anyone have any reviews?

Thanks

sreekers
11-06-2013, 11:21 PM
I looked at that spotter pretty hard, would like to read what some some users think.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Bitterroot Bulls
11-07-2013, 01:37 PM
I tried it briefly at the store. Couldn't make any real optical conclusions, but I really didn't like the obstructed focus wheel.

Colorado Cowboy
11-08-2013, 12:26 PM
I have a Leupold Golden Ring Mark 4 HD 12-40x60mm that I really love. Very clear and not too heavy. Unfortunately I don't think they make them anymore. i've had mine 3 years. Saw several on ebay.

Ikeepitcold
11-08-2013, 04:22 PM
I'm leaning toward the Vortex Raxor 65mm. Hardstalk has gotten me talked into it. I went to Sportsmens and got my hands on it. I really like it.

Kentucky hunter
11-19-2013, 09:18 AM
I'm leaning toward the Vortex Raxor 65mm. Hardstalk has gotten me talked into it. I went to Sportsmens and got my hands on it. I really like it.

I have the Leupold 12-40X60 Golden Ring HD it is compact an light I love the eye relief it is very clear an easy to look though not hard on my eyes great for the back pack I would like to have someting bigger for spotting from the truck that will be the only reason I get anything different

Ikeepitcold
11-19-2013, 10:17 AM
I received my Vortex Razor yesterday from Hardstalk! Freakin amazing spotting scope! The best I've ever had and blew my mind on the detail I could see with it zoomed all the way even in low light. Super easy to focus with the cores and fine adjustment, the eye piece is very comfortable and the eye relief is also easy to adjust. I can say enough positive about this scope.

Anyone needs hooked up with a Vortex product PM Andrew (Hardstalk) he totally took care of me.

Triple BB
11-19-2013, 02:22 PM
I've had one of Leupold's 12x40's for a number of years. Great spotter to pack. Picked up their 20x60 HD Boone & Crocket model. Large spotter that compares with the higher end Euro models for a lot less coin...