PDA

View Full Version : gunna be a long month

skeeterdriftwood
01-10-2014, 10:08 PM
Well this being my first thread, I hope My english and spelling are copasthetic. I am out of commision after having shoulder surgery, and am banned from ridding my horse or shooting my gun. I been passing the time by trading barrels for my savage 110 on the internet,and switching from th 25-06 to the 22-250. As soon as I'm cleared though I am heading to Westcliffe to hunt bobcats. Gunna be a long month;hope none of you are in the same sled.

jenbickel
01-10-2014, 10:26 PM
Ouch!!.that doesn't sound fun at all!!

ElkTrout
01-11-2014, 09:13 AM
Hang in there! Hopefully it will go faster than you think. You will be back at it in no time. Good luck! Let us know how hunting those bobcats goes.

Eberle
01-11-2014, 10:59 PM
That stinks man! Three years ago on the 29th of this month, I had a physcotic horse throw me. I broke my elbow, had surgery. They put a screw in there & I was out of commission for a while. I did get to spring turkey hunt and ended shooting 3 longbeards. I rested the 3.5 mag on a shooting stick. My wife broke here right arm above the wrist at a rodeo last July. She had surgery, a plate & 7 screws. Guess she out did me! It sucks being out though, we feel for you! Hang in there!