PDA

View Full Version : Eastman Alaskan show

pahuntnut
01-18-2014, 02:35 PM
Just wanted to say both my wife (who does not hunt) and i loved the show on the Alaskan sheep and caribou and how it weaved the past and present together. Keep up the good work.

Ikeepitcold
01-18-2014, 02:56 PM
I agree it was a good one for sure. I always like the old time reel footage of Gordon.

HeartElk1
01-18-2014, 03:13 PM
It was very creative how they blended past with present and it showed how things really haven't changed all that much. Guy's experience was very similar to his grandfather's. What I really liked was how they incorporate the old music (Eastmans' theme music) along with the footage. Excellent show and I hope they are able do more like it in the future!

6mm Remington
01-18-2014, 03:52 PM
I also loved that show and thought it was very well done. Another good one to check out would be a show Jim Shockey put out recently that was to honor his father who passed away not too long ago. Very neat and touching.

CrimsonArrow
01-19-2014, 04:21 PM
The Eastman tv show is well-produced and shot beautifully, but overall doesn't do too much for me. I think they've just killed so many animals that they seem to have lost the passion for the hunt. The Western Hunter is my new favorite hunting show, as you can almost feel the ups and downs as the hunters succeed and fail.