PDA

View Full Version : old subscriptions question

bowhiker
02-10-2014, 08:51 PM
well I'm new to the forum, but a long time subscriber to the magazine, so maybe this has been asked. I enjoy looking at past articles to help recall gear reviews, mrs info, tactics, etc. I have many at home and I can view them online as well. I was thinking of making past issues capable of being downloaded. It would be nice to save a few on my tablet to read while traveling or hanging out at elk camp or whenever. They don't even need to be anything within the last year. Just a thought.

On another note, I've scanned the forum, and really like what I'm seeing. Can't wait to really dig in to it.

Ikeepitcold
02-10-2014, 08:53 PM
I think the new digital subscription will allow you to read currant and many passed issues. Really no reason for download unless you don't have wifi or service.

Ikeepitcold
02-10-2014, 08:54 PM
Welcome to the forum

Musket Man
02-10-2014, 09:03 PM
Take the paper copy along. If you have wifi or service your hunting way to close to somewhere! Stop hunting in town IKIC!;) LOL

Welcome to the form bowhiker!

bowhiker
02-10-2014, 09:22 PM
It's more for the off season while camping or traveling. My travels don't take into account service or wifi. I'll continue taking the paper copies, just thought I would throw that out there. Thanks for the welcoming to the forum.

Musket Man
02-10-2014, 09:29 PM
Where ya from bh?

packer58
02-10-2014, 09:32 PM
take the paper copy along. If you have wifi or service your hunting way to close to somewhere! Stop hunting in town ikic!;) lol

welcome to the form bowhiker!

ouch........:d

Ikeepitcold
02-10-2014, 09:39 PM
Take the paper copy along. If you have wifi or service your hunting way to close to somewhere! Stop hunting in town IKIC!;) LOL

Welcome to the form bowhiker!

Ya jeez bro! I keep my copy's in the camper while hunting too. I have service where I camp. I'm not taking my iPad in the back country to read stories. I'm making them!!!!!!! Now what? Boom friend

bowhiker
02-10-2014, 09:51 PM
Wow guys, I've felt the love and then not so much love all in the same thread. It's all good :D

Ikeepitcold
02-10-2014, 09:54 PM
Wow guys, I've felt the love and then not so much love all in the same thread. It's all good :D

It's how we roll I guess. We hijacked your post! Hahhahha sorry bout that.

Musket Man
02-10-2014, 10:21 PM

This is all out of love! We would never joke around with anyone we didnt like:)

Stick around, I think your gonna fit right in here!

bowhiker
02-10-2014, 10:43 PM
BTW Musket man, I'm from Washington myself. As a matter of fact, I've done some deer huntin not to far from your porch(colfax). Ever hear of Hay, Washington?

Musket Man
02-10-2014, 10:57 PM
I have been to Hay a few times! What part do you live in?

wolftalonID
02-11-2014, 07:52 AM
Hayyyyyyyy * while nodding enthusiastically and looking at everyone for some help!*

Never heard of it, grew up in Kent/ Federal Way area.

Musket Man
02-11-2014, 08:15 AM
Hayyyyyyyy * while nodding enthusiastically and looking at everyone for some help!*

Never heard of it, grew up in Kent/ Federal Way area.

LOL Not many have herd of Hay, Wa. Its in SE WA close to the snake river, maybe 50 miles west of Lewiston as the crow flies.

bowhiker
02-11-2014, 06:54 PM
LOL Not many have herd of Hay, Wa. Its in SE WA close to the snake river, maybe 50 miles west of Lewiston as the crow flies.
You got it. The whole town is about a block long. I have access to about 2000 acres through a friend whose family farms it. Got some outside of walla walla as well. I have to travel a ways to get there though. I live not to far from the bonneville dam.

Musket Man
02-11-2014, 07:19 PM
What season do you hunt there? Rifle here is a circus I will not be any part of. I hunt ML season though!

bowhiker
02-12-2014, 03:48 PM
I bow hunt myself but I take my son over there for rifle. We didn't run into to many hunters but we're on private land. There are a lot of acres open to hunt around there, you just have to register in advance. Sure isn't a shortage of deer. My friend's dad shot a nice whitetail near colfax last season. He's getting it mounted as we speak. We also got 2 big bucks in Hay before that. I'll find the pics and post them.

Musket Man
02-12-2014, 04:28 PM
Its all private here too but alot of locals here really dont care whose place they are on and there is trucks and atv's everywhere. Just not my type of hunting. We let some hunters safety kids hunt our place in rifle every year but I only hunt in ML season.

bowhiker
02-13-2014, 07:38 PM

here's a colfax deer from last season. My friends dad got it.

Musket Man
02-13-2014, 07:57 PM
Thats a monster for around here! I have seen a few nice ones before the season harvesting.