PDA

View Full Version : Subscription Deal

ScottR
04-01-2014, 02:08 PM
Hey all,
In case you didn't see this on Facebook I want to make sure all of you have a chance to subscribe, or renew at this price.

http://www.eastmans.com/shop/Eastmans-Subsciption-with-S4Gear-LockdownX.html

Let me know if you subscribe here, I really like to hear the feedback!

CoHiCntry
04-01-2014, 02:18 PM
What's Facebook?

Timberstalker
04-01-2014, 02:25 PM
I'm with ya CHC.. Facebook?

ScottR
04-01-2014, 02:27 PM
Believe it or not we are about going have 175k followers by the end of the day tomorrow. If you want to see some pictures of big deer take a look at our page on Muley Mondays. You would not believe how many get posted for the world to see!

Timberstalker
04-01-2014, 02:59 PM
I don't doubt it, facebook is everywhere! There are some people in this world I don't want in my business though, if you know what I mean.

Thanks for the heads up, you reminded me my subscripition expires soon.

ScottR
04-01-2014, 03:00 PM
I don't doubt it, facebook is everywhere! There are some people in this world I don't want in my business though, if you know what I mean.

Thanks for the heads up, you reminded me my subscripition expires soon.

This is a pretty good deal honestly, great thing to take advantage of.

Musket Man
04-01-2014, 06:26 PM
Thanks for offering a month after I renewed! lol No worries and Im not sure what that free thing is anyways. How would it work if someone wanted to renew or subscribe to both mags?

ScottR
04-01-2014, 07:25 PM
You can get two bingo harnesses if you wanted. I will be disabling it early tomorrow morning.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

Colorado T
04-01-2014, 07:39 PM
Whats funny is my wife was giving me crap the other day because I make fun of Facebook. She told me that the Eastmans forum was no different and was "my Facebook". Hard to argue I guess.

Colorado T
04-01-2014, 07:48 PM
Do you have to buy two subscriptions to get both magazines?

Musket Man
04-01-2014, 08:00 PM
You can get two bingo harnesses if you wanted. I will be disabling it early tomorrow morning.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

That would cost me 2K for another pair of binos for the 2nd harness!LOL

Timberstalker
04-01-2014, 08:32 PM
Whats funny is my wife was giving me crap the other day because I make fun of Facebook. She told me that the Eastmans forum was no different and was "my Facebook". Hard to argue I guess.

My girls call it "redneck" facebook

grizzly
04-01-2014, 08:33 PM
I renewed. Thanks.

Ikeepitcold
04-01-2014, 09:12 PM
Good lord you should hear my wife and daughter! When I pick up my phone the first thing they say is " whatcha doin on Eastman's"? I reply yep they say figures. Hahahhaaha well it's what I do.

Anyone have the bino harness? How do you like it?

ElkTrout
04-01-2014, 09:26 PM
Thanks ScottR. I renewed both my subscriptions! Thanks for the heads up on the great deal!

Sent from my iPhone

marcusvdk
04-01-2014, 11:15 PM
if you are getting this lockdown x here is a video from eastmans on how to fit it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCsdS4Mn3J0

Musket Man
04-01-2014, 11:30 PM
Good lord you should hear my wife and daughter! When I pick up my phone the first thing they say is " whatcha doin on Eastman's"? I reply yep they say figures. Hahahhaaha well it's what I do.

Anyone have the bino harness? How do you like it?

What else would they expect the original EF Super Moderator to be doing:)

wolftalonID
04-03-2014, 10:18 PM
I got it when I renewed, or when my wife renewed it for me for Christmas. Its nice, I have a pair of leupolds on it. At first it seemed more bulk than my standard bino harness. I wore it one afternoon when I took the boys and I out to spring scout and do some bow shooting. I had it in for most of a day, driving, shooting, hiking, etc. it was actually more comfortable than my regular harness.

I did watch the fitting vids, and its a great fit, great tension, and overall seemed pretty secure. Just wish it was in camo......I am sorta OCD like that...now I will have to craigslist my free black one to go get one in camo.

I find it odd that the marketing dept for the lockdowns didnt consider sending Eastmans camo harnesses to give out.