PDA

View Full Version : Bear Tags results

Ikeepitcold
06-02-2011, 01:51 PM
Bear Tag results for Res only hunt should be posted by 5 pm today.
Good luck. We all will need it for all 40 tags they're giving out.

NVBird'n'Big
06-02-2011, 04:58 PM
Hopefully someone from the forum draws, I would love to hear all about someone's experience on this hunt. Starting to regret not applying.

Ikeepitcold
06-02-2011, 05:12 PM
Results are out! Good luck. Nothing for me. :-(

Drhorsepower
06-02-2011, 06:01 PM
Hopefully someone from the forum draws, I would love to hear all about someone's experience on this hunt. Starting to regret not applying.

Yeah I wish I applied too

eblondheim
06-18-2011, 10:23 AM
I applied but no LUCK!!!

sjsmallfield
06-19-2011, 03:35 PM
If you NV boys are looking to kill a bear you should come into CA. Tags are over the counter and there are alot of bears in the Sierra's. I ran into 7 bears last year during deer season. I seem to be seeing more every year.

Drhorsepower
06-19-2011, 06:58 PM
I buy one every year. Killed a few bears there.

eblondheim
06-26-2011, 09:36 AM
How much are the NR tags? If I get one anyone wanna take me......

Ikeepitcold
06-27-2011, 12:01 PM
I will be buying a bear tag for Ca this year for sure. Didn't draw deer for the X zones so I think I will hunt there for bear and scout for deer so next year when I draw that tag I'll know were the deer are. Ya rite! Can't wait to do the bear hunt

Drhorsepower
06-27-2011, 07:29 PM
How much are the NR tags? If I get one anyone wanna take me......

The tag is 250$ or so plus 150 or so for license. I am having another kid born in late august early september so this hunting year is pretty much shot out. I'd love to take you hoer than that and I don't run dogs anymore..... Last couple years I was going with a friend of mine. Needless to say he is a stubborn old man who can't take helpful advice and it was a waste. He wasn't willing to put in the time it takes to run hounds. Had alot of deer chases and lies by him. He always though we were on a bear! It took seeing fresh deer tracks in snow to convince him one time. Very frustrating for someone that ran hounds since I was a little boy with pops and was successful at it.
Anyways. That felt good. Thank you.