PDA

View Full Version : Thread views number...????

BigSurArcher
06-29-2011, 10:59 PM
Does everyone else get a thread views number just one digit higher than the responses??? What's that all about? It's been happening since day 1 for me but its kinda getting irritating so thought I'd ask.

JNDEER
06-30-2011, 07:11 PM
Huh,

I think you have too much time on your hands BSA....need to get out and whack something!

Drhorsepower
06-30-2011, 09:02 PM
It says you have 80 Hmmm

Bitterroot Bulls
06-30-2011, 10:31 PM
I noticed thread views just corresponds to the response number as well ... it is odd. I like seeing an actual thread view count, to judge what folks are interested in.

Drhorsepower, I believe that is BigSurArcher's post count that is at 80 ... well right now anyway.

wolftalonID
06-30-2011, 10:44 PM
Maybe I should stop just peeking at them then.... :P

Drhorsepower
06-30-2011, 11:32 PM
I noticed thread views just corresponds to the response number as well ... it is odd. I like seeing an actual thread view count, to judge what folks are interested in.

Drhorsepower, I believe that is BigSurArcher's post count that is at 80 ... well right now anyway.

Haha. Yeah I guess I should have read the post. My fault.

I use tapatalk app on my phone so I don't get any of those fancy numbers. It is pretty cut and dry. That's why I like it. Pretty easy to read and use forums that support it

Bitterroot Bulls
07-01-2011, 06:59 AM
I use tapatalk app on my phone so I don't get any of those fancy numbers. It is pretty cut and dry. That's why I like it. Pretty easy to read and use forums that support it

I also use and like tapatalk. I'm glad Eastmans decided to go with it.

Drhorsepower
07-01-2011, 10:30 AM
Yeah me too. I wish all the forums I look at would do it.