1) Current - 234
2) Goal - 205
3) Other Goals - Compete in as many 3D shoots as possible this year. Compete in a local Sprint Triathlon in late summer. Spend more time on the hill hiking and scouting this year for elk.
4) Strategies - Hitting the gym 3 times a week for weights and stair climber, running, biking and swimming once the weather warms up on off days from the gym. Eating much better and at regular intervals. I eat the bulk of my calories after 4 oclock now and need to eat through-out the day.
start running walking more with my new hunting pup,cut back the winter calories
3) I want to run a couple of 5K's with my brother!
4) I am working out with my daughter who just started volleyball!! Headed to the gym three times a week for an hour to get back into working out then I will up it to four or five days a week. Looking forward to this years hunts because I am finished with school!!!
1) 250 (I'm 6'5" so don't judge!)
2) 225 ( Don't know if this is obtainable, by Ryan insists it is)
3) Run a couple of 5Ks and a 10K with my wife this summer
4) Been slowly getting back into the grind of things, but its a process. Never been a runner of any sort, and the thought of running makes me uneasy, so this will be a big hurdle to cross. I will be lifting and lots of cardio as a workout but my biggest setback is FOOD, I love food and have a wife who I swear is related to Betty Crocker.
1) Post your current weight: 197
2) Post your goal weight: 185
3) Post any other fitness goals you have: Run Race to Robie Creek in under 2:24(my current best)
4) Post some of your strategies of how you are going to get there: Running 45 minutes 3 times a week, and one 90 to 120 minute run on the weekend. Mix in some weights to shake things up. Fewer beers and smaller portions.
*Current weight 195
*Strengthen my core to combat my lower back issues and spent more time outside enjoying the great state of Colorado!
*Hopefully by mixing up my diet a bit most of my weight loss goals will happen. As for the core, hiking, biking, running and some Crossfit 2-3 days per week.
1. Current weight – 210
2. Goal weight – 185
3. Other goal – Run in a 5K or 10K race. Also climb Longs Peak (14,239 ft above sea level)
4. Strategies – Cardio, Weights, Running, P90X
1. Current weight-270
2. Goal weight 235
3. Other Goal- Run a sub 7 min mile...its been 15 years since I was in track and football
4. Cardio, weights, biking, running, total change in diet (I already quit the soda...That was my first short term goal)
Thanks for the info! I've been watching videos about chi running which seems very similar. I'm definitely a heel striker and step way out in front of my hips which is causing my problem.
Originally Posted by Aikjam19
1. Current weight- 160
2. Goal weight- 160 (not trying to lose any, Im a little guy as it is!)
3. Other goal- Beat my time of 1 hr 35 min in a half marathon and run my first marathon with 8 min miles or better. Also squat 225 for a set of 10.
4. Stratgies- Weight train 3 days a week, running/biking, hills and stairs, sprint workouts.