Thread: Suunto X10

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Congratulated 0 Times in 0 Posts

Suunto X10

I know some of the guys have used a Suunto Core watch for awhile. I was curious if anyone had tried the X10. I was
    really wondering if it was worth the extra cost, how the GPS reception was ect.

I've got a Suunto T6D that I've used for marathon training and i love it, they seem to make quality products.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    kkruse, I see from your post that the Suunto's have a GPS in them. I'm not familiar with them so I was wondering what other things they have in them that might be different from your common GPS. fatrooster.

Thanks
    Congratulations
    fatrooster - all i really know about it is what the Suunto website has to say.

http://www.suunto.com/en-US/Products...10/Suunto-X10/

And I am sure they are bragging it up a little. The reviews I've seen are really mixed so i was wondering what the forum had to say. What I understand is that other than a watch there was a compass, barometer, altimeter. The GPS is supposedly able to store waypoints ect. and upload to Google earth. To be honest it seems a little too good to be true.

I've got a GPS pod for my T6D that has served me really well in marathon training and running around town, but I am not sure how it will to in Elk country.